6 River Systems (6RS) is a Shopify (SHOP) company leading the way to faster fulfillment. E-commerce changed the world and our solutions power winning warehouses of the future. We’re revolutionizing warehouse automation with collaborative mobile robots driven by our cloud-based software.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) at 6RS, you will identify and engage new prospects and partner with Solutions Executives to initiate the sales process for Enterprise level customers.
- Research Target Accounts to identify business leaders who we could support with 6RS solutions for faster fulfillment
- Personalize Outreach for leaders within target accounts and present content across multiple channels to achieve high response rates
- Lead Discovery Calls to understand each prospect’s business needs and determine whether 6 River Systems would be able to provide significant business value
- Partner with Solutions Executives to advance qualified leads
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative with:
- Experience identifying and qualifying new leads to sell complex business solutions
- Ability to personalize messaging based on research of target accounts
- Interest in e-commerce and solving business problems with software solutions
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to guide discovery calls by asking great questions
- Persistence, drive to win, and a commitment to continuous improvement
Why 6RS? Recognized by the Boston Globe as a Top Place to Work
- Entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up combined with the stability of a global commerce company
- Competitive compensation packages and Shopify RSUs
- Company-paid health, dental, and vision coverage for all employees
- Paid holidays, vacation/sick time, and parental leave
- Annual 401k contribution from the company
- Lifestyle spending account
About 6 River Systems
Founded in Waltham, Massachusetts in 2015, 6 River Systems is a leading collaborative mobile robotics fulfilment solution and part of global commerce company Shopify. Founders Jerome Dubois and Rylan Hamilton were previously executives at Kiva Systems (now Amazon Robotics). The 6 River Systems solution is operating in more than 20 facilities in the U.S., Canada and Europe, fulfilling millions of units each week for companies including Lockheed Martin, CSAT Solutions, ACT Fulfillment, DHL, XPO Logistics, and Office Depot. To learn more, visit www.6river.com.
Shopify is a leading global commerce company, providing trusted tools to start, grow, market, and manage a retail business of any size. Shopify makes commerce better for everyone with a platform and services that are engineered for reliability, while delivering a better shopping experience for consumers everywhere. Headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, Shopify powers over one million businesses in more than 175 countries and is trusted by brands such as Allbirds, Gymshark, PepsiCo, Staples, and many more. For more information, visit www.shopify.com.