Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
About the Role:
Veho is looking for an experienced Business Development Representative to support our sales team! This high-impact position will provide sales support to Account Executives through the development of qualified leads that result in achieving our business goals. You will be calling upon and developing relationships with potential clients and actively building out new pipelines.
What you will do
- You’ll be responsible for driving outbound prospecting campaigns (both call and email). Your day-to-day job will be developing a rapport with contacts in an effort to understand where the prospect is in the buying cycle. Working with our sales team, you’ll ensure that the leads provided are properly qualified and will progress through the sales funnel.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the pipeline for our Account Executives
- Research and develop our Target Accounts
- Outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, and marketing campaigns
- Uncover potential clients business challenges and identify new business opportunities in a professional manner
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Collaborate with the sales team to share and learn best practices
- Support cross functional partners across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Strong organizational skills, project management and time management skills, and ability to take initiative
- At least 1 year of B2B sales/business development experience
- Experience with Sales platforms, Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, Chorus, Groove etc
- Comfortable with Sales prospecting tools, LinkedIn Sales Nav, or Zoom Info