Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
The Business Lead – Finance Process and Systems will lead and execute finance process and system programs.
Please note this is a distributed role and can work from anywhere in the USA.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and maintain the current state of Finance business processes and systems.
- Own the execution of the finance process and system roadmap.
- Run projects through their complete lifecycle, from initial requirement gathering, through design to implementation and post-production support.
- Develop and manage project plans with project milestones and timeline which include all elements of the project.
- Regularly communicate project status and progress against roadmaps to Finance partners.
What You Bring Along:
- Require a strong finance background, system implementation, process reengineering, project management and communications skills.
- The ability to influence and effectively manage key relationships and challenging situations in a fast-paced business organization.
- The ability to connect the dots to ensure conflicting interests are addressed while complimentary opportunities are enhanced.
- Ability to balance business needs with the technical constraints, drive creative solution discussions, and negotiate trade-offs as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 7+ years of management of Financial process and system implementations.
- Experience with NetSuite/Oracle, RevPro; working knowledge with CRM systems (SFDC).
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organization.
- Capable of working in fast-paced, growing, and changing environment.
- Strong accountability, proven track record in delivering results.
- Strong process orientation, project management, planning and organization skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Additional Information – We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.