Who we are
Path is a healthtech company dedicated to making mental health care work for everyone. Path takes a patient-first approach, where treatment is more accessible, personalized, and effective. With Path, it’s easy to find a high-quality therapist or psychiatric clinician who accepts insurance and is actively accepting new patients.
What we’re solving
Over 65 million Americans have a treatable mental health issue — that’s 1 in 5 people. Today it’s difficult to find a provider, and for those with complicated conditions, it’s nearly impossible to find coordinated care. We’re here to fix this.
Path’s mission is to make mental healthcare work for everyone.
About The Role
Path’s Business Operations team is a group of analytical generalists responsible for helping identify, diagnose and build solutions for the company’s highest-priority problems. We manage the strategic planning process, partner with executives to define and achieve our company OKRs, and ensure leaders constantly have a pulse on the health of the business. We use data to identify the areas we should be working on and lead cross-functional initiatives to solve them.
Path is currently looking for a Business Operations Lead to head our Patient Demand BizOps pod, supporting Marketing, Partnerships and our Patient Funnel teams.
- Lead the Patient Demand BizOps and Analytics pod, working directly with our Co-Founder, VP of Marketing, and Partnerships/Payer teams
- Define cross-functional Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and Key Initiatives for the team as part of the quarterly planning process
- Manage the execution structure (dashboards, working group check-ins, recurring written Executive updates) through which we monitor progress against the OKRs
- Lead cross-functional projects, including complex initiatives that fall within the OKR initiatives or unforeseen initiatives outside of the plan
- Get your hands dirty with data and modeling, including ad hoc SQL analyses, forecasting models (e.g., marketplace supply & demand balance) and simple Dashboards (e.g., week-over-week performance against plan in GSheets )
- Structure work for more junior BizOps team members and data analysts, including project scoping/definition, project management, and analyses (SQL, GSheets)
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years of demonstrated high performance in management consulting and/or Business Operations and Strategy roles at high-growth startups, preferably working with D2C Marketing and/or Growth teams
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing teams, either as part of projects (consulting) or direct reports (industry)
- Low ego, highly collaborative, proactive, and solution-oriented leaders
- Highly strategic and able to structure ambiguous information, prioritize, and succinctly communicate a formed plan
- Very proficient in SQL (required), Google Sheets or Excel (required), and data visualization tools like Looker (nice to have)
- Able to draw business insights and operational takeaways from analyses and models
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to learn, adapt and thrive quickly in a dynamic environment
The people of Path are what truly define our mission and determine our impact on the world. We believe in building not only a team, but a diverse community that thrives by helping each other succeed and grow and inspiring each other by taking on big challenges.
For employees, Path is a 100% remote healthtech company and we’re HIRING! We’re excited to bring people onto the team who are committed to raising the bar on mental health care.
As Part Of Our Team, Full-Time Employees Receive
- The ability to work from any location within the US
- Competitive pay and benefits that do not change based on location
- 2 company-wide shutdown weeks each year to focus on self-care
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance through our employer plan
- Access to our 401K
- Access to an Employer Assistance Plan (EAP) through our insurance plan
- The equipment you need to ensure your home office sets you up for success