HubSpot’s mission is to Help Millions of Organizations Grow Better. This role contributes to that mission by developing and supporting the technology to make HubSpotters Grow Better. We enable our employees to move quickly, smoothly and with the data they need to make decisions. We want our coworkers focused on the work that really matters: providing an exceptional customer experience.
HubSpot’s Business Intelligence team handles the corporate systems we use to report on our business. Our portfolio includes the data warehouse, data pipelines and orchestration, and the data development and visualization tool stack. In this role, you will work on a dedicated team responsible for solving mission-critical business problems. You will work with analysts, product managers, engineers, and internal business partners to continuously improve the security of our data and the systems that underpin them.
Our Business Systems Analysts need to have an eye for scale. They typically have previous success in implementing large products or systems and leading cross-functional teams. We look to the BSAs to partner with our operations teams to understand pain points and areas of opportunity and thrive in an ever-evolving, dynamic landscape.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Become an expert in the change management and access controls of our internal reporting systems as well as the laws and principles that govern the global data regulatory environment (eg. SOX, GDPR)
- Work closely with Finance, Security, and Legal to understand existing pain points and find the best available solution
- Manage expectations and build alignment across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans
- Implement system configuration changes to govern the security and accessibility of sensitive reporting data
- Relentlessly focus on quality and impact – quality of data, performance, user experience
- Work under pressure – it comes with the territory when you’re in the middle of every major strategic initiative we have
What we are looking for:
- Strong communication and organizational skills to be able to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity – are you able to take a loosely defined problem and break it down into a structured plan? Demonstrated impact
- Strong technical acumen. Do you enjoy digging into systems to understand and troubleshoot problems? Experience with data and change management tools such as SQL/Looker and GitHub is a plus
- Empathy for our internal customers and end-users
If you like solving hard problems, become energized in high-pressure situations and want to work with amazing peers – please apply and come help us make HubSpot an even more successful company.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.