HubSpot’s Helpdesk Team is a global function responsible for supporting all HubSpot users with the technology they rely on to succeed in their jobs. The team has traditionally supported IT systems and services alone but is actively expanding that support to cover all internally consumed technology. To do this well, we are in the process of expanding our skill and knowledge into areas of technology outside of IT systems and services.
This role would focus on the applications and services managed by HubSpot’s Business Operations Team. This portfolio includes the HubSpot CRM and its peripherals, billing, subscription management, finance & accounting, recruiting, business intelligence systems, and more; all the tools required for running the business.
What you will do in this role:
- Align with one particular domain within our Business Operations realm; Customer Success, Sales/Marketing/Partner, Financial Apps, Business Intelligence, Customer Support.
- Train across the product catalog for your domain growing your ability to debug user support requests
- Manage the intake, processing and resolution of user support requests for your domain efficiently
- Continually improve your resolution rate (% of tickets resolved vs. transferred) improving ‘Time to Resolve’ and freeing up Business Analyst time as your knowledge and skill improve
- Collaborate with the Business Analyst teams in identifying interruption trends and delivering foundational solutions that reduce the rate of interruptions to your users
- Inform self-service content creation and distribution based off the insights you gain resolving requests
- Align closely with our Business Enablement System Analyst teams on a QA/change management process for your domain area
What you will learn in this role:
- You will become an expert in all of the technology managed by a particular business operation domain
- You will learn how to collaborate across multiple functions to deliver solution paths for HubSpot users
- You will learn how to identify function and feature enhancement opportunities within unique software tools based on user interaction and support trends
- You will grow your technical skills in new areas like various programming languages, integration architectures, and BI systems
What would help you be successful in this role:
- An understanding of HubSpot’s internal CRM, Success Apps, Financial systems/apps, BI services
- Strong Technical Communication Skills (can translate a ticket written in a business sense to an engineer who just cares about tech requirements)
- Familiarity with web apps/working in the Chrome Developer Console
- Familiarity with Integration tools/platforms
- Familiarity with Command-Line Interface
Cash compensation range: 62,000-87,000 USD annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.