**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Campaign Operations Specialist will be responsible for building, executing, tracking and optimizing campaigns and lead management across all digital channels. As part of the Revenue Operations team, you will support revenue driving campaigns and tactics while serving as a subject matter authority of our marketing automation platform (Marketo Engage). You will collaboratively apply platform capabilities, standard methodologies and operating procedures across all digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is experienced in marketing automation with a strong understanding of how Sales and Marketing processes align to drive pipeline and bookings.
In this role, you will:
- Lead execution of our marketing programs (in Marketo) in support of marketing campaigns across the customer journey
- Build and run drip campaigns, campaign assets, marketing calendar, lists, prospect database and other tasks to support campaign operations
- Manage campaign QA processes to ensure quality and accuracy across all marketing campaigns
- Monitor and share email performance metrics and recommendations with marketing to improve open and clickthrough rates
- Monitor campaign performance, database metrics and lead management metrics
- Assist with campaign, nurture and scoring strategy
- Reinforce standard methodologies by assisting with processes and continuously improving our campaign operations
- Support database growth initiatives, including segmentation, list sourcing, purging, and data integrity
- Maintain process documentation, standards, and templates for marketing processes
- Help ensure the end-to-end process, success measures, and reporting are understood for all marketing program/campaign we create
- Use marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Willing and capable of tackling other Rev Ops tasks as needed
- 1-3 years of related experience with marketing operations, marketing automation and/or campaign operations
- Direct experience with modern marketing automation and CRM platforms such as Pardot, Marketo Engage, HubSpot, Eloqua, Salesforce (Marketo and, Salesforce preferred)
- Basic HTML/CSS Understanding is a plus
- Proven ability to build and optimize marketing drip campaigns, processes and workflows that deliver results
- Understanding of B2B sales process and marketing/sales hand-offs.
- Excel in operations that facilitate scalability, predictability, and efficiency of campaign operations
- Experience with email marketing in a B2B environment, with strong emphasis on deliverability
- Marketing Project Management tool familiarity (e.g. Wrike, Asana) is helpful
Strengths You’ll Need
- A strong system focus with attention to detail for process improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience presenting with all levels of an organization
- Personal passion for innovation, technology, and product development.
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.