Our mission is simple—we’re changing the way we care for our parents so they can live safely at home as they age. But how we accomplish our mission is anything but simple. Every day, we’re solving complex problems that don’t come with a playbook. Sound exciting? If you’re someone who shares our core values—Care Starts with Connection, Great Solutions Demand Empathy, When You Grow We Grow, Our Differences Propel Us—let’s talk.
Founded in 2014, Honor is now one of the fastest-growing, non-medical home care companies in the U.S. Why? We realized that by combining our amazing technology and operations with the local, personal touch of our partner agencies, we could make real progress transforming this fast-growing, $30BN industry. Honor’s unique approach is driving our leadership as an innovator—and our rapid growth. We have cutting-edge machine learning, a beautiful, well-designed app, and industry-leading design, paired with a strong sales, marketing, and support engine. But we’re not a tech company, we’re a human company. The technology we design just helps our people be even better at their jobs.
About the Work:
We are looking for a Care Professional Relationship Manager who can develop and execute a consistent ongoing staffing strategy for the benefit of both our clients and Care Pros.The role responsibly balances the needs and experience of both the client and Care Pro through partnership with the Sr. Client Manager. This role proactively engages and builds relationships with our Care Pros. This breaks down into 4 main components of work:
- Oversee and execute market staffing strategy
- Develop and manage market ongoing staffing strategy through consistent Care Pro outreach and relationship building, staffing best practices, schedule building and adherence, and creative ongoing staffing processes (e.g. bundles, timing, etc.)
- Work in tight coordination with the Sr. Client Manager to understand specific Client context and care plans, suboptimal matches, and schedule nuances, in order to create the best ongoing scheduling match possible
- Collaborate closely with Market Recruiter to ensure new CP hires are onboarded in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional service to Care Pros
- Support Care Pros in the market by being their primary point of contact and providing actionable feedback and coaching to enable their success at every visit
- Build relationships with Care Pros in the market to facilitate quality matches between Care Pros and clients, and foster Care Pro retention
- Coordinate closely with Sr. Client Manager to execute care delivery
- Align with Sr. Client Manager on daily and weekly market priorities
- Communicate seamlessly to ensure scheduling decisions and Care Pro performance feedback are executed in a timely manner
- Share critical feedback and updates from Care Pros that impact Sr. Client Manager workflows
- Support Sr. Client Manager on partner communication, COVID related tasks, or billing / collections efforts as needed
- Partner across Honor to deliver a seamless experience
- Prioritize work with the market team to meet the dynamically changing needs of partners, clients and Care Pros, including triaging tickets and delegating work
- Work with the market team to manage real-time questions, issues, or changes relating to clients
- Work directly with Market Owner to ensure consistent CP performance management experience
- Work cross-functionally to provide feedback and to support to other internal efforts such as CPHR, Trust and Safety, Recruiting and Training
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working in a complex client or patient management position or demanding customer service role
- Strong commitment to providing the highest quality of care and sensitivity to client needs along with exceptional customer service and client orientation
- Flexibility and availability to occasionally respond on evenings or weekends
- Prior experience in operations and/or healthcare/homecare a plus
Honor is remote friendly! We’re hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. No roles will require permanent relocation, but as conditions allow, we’ll have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you’re looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we’d love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.