We started Chameleon after being frustrated at poor user onboarding; where as a user you had to go watch videos, book a call with sales, or read a bunch of docs to figure things out. We wanted to make that process smoother, more interactive, and embedded within the product.
And that’s what we do: we offer a range of products/patterns to help our customers onboard users, announce features, nudge and prompt, collect feedback etc. Our mission is to help other software teams better enable “self-serve” experiences for their users.
We were early in this “product-led” or “product-first” movement, but as more companies realize the need for software like ours, we’ve seen healthy growth. Our ads budget is growing, as is the sophistication of our inbound marketing stack.
We now need a Growth Marketer to join our team to take on this piece of the engine, and super-charge our growth through paid channels, and optimizing conversion funnels.
You will be a critical member of our team and foundational in taking us from 1 to 100. This role is a great fit if you’re smart, data-driven, rigorous, creative, and hungry, and want to use the strong foundation we have to build an impressive growth machine.
What you will do specifically
- Your mandate will be to materially increase ToFu traffic (sign-ups and demos) including:
- Own (manage, improve, execute) our paid advertising strategy and campaigns
- Run tests to optimize (CPA for) existing channels, and explore new channels, of acquisition
- Develop landing pages, assets, micro-sites, lead-gen campaigns, in collaboration with wider marketing team, to drive web conversion
- Monitor, analyze, and report campaign and project performance (incl. creating dashboards)
- Writing excellent copy for campaigns (ads, landing pages etc.)
- Support product marketing efforts, such as launch campaigns, creating collateral etc.
- Find and engage freelance talent as necessary (e.g. for animations, videos, assets etc.)
Skills and experience that will aid success in this role
- 2+ years experience as a Growth Marketer, or similar (running data-driven paid campaigns)
- Strong understanding of and experience with Facebook Ads and Google Adwords (including search and display ads, retargeting etc.)
- Prior ownership/management of minimum $10k / month ads budget
- Data-forward approach; comfortable with doing numerical analysis in Sheets, creating reports in Mixpanel (or similar analytics tool) etc.
- Experience with all parts of a SaaS conversion funnel; SEO, content marketing, landing page building, copywriting, and CRO techniques.
- 1+ years of startup (<50 employees) experience
- Knowledge of the B2B SaaS marketing world, including common and innovative tactics
- You have a fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- You live in an Americas or European timezone (e.g. in 🇨🇦 🇲🇽 🇧🇷 🇨🇱 🇬🇧 🇫🇮 🇵🇹 🇪🇺 🇿🇦 🇳🇬 etc.)
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Learn more about our team, culture, and vision in our company job page.
We believe individuals are so much more than their labels, and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all genders, ethnicities, ages, educational backgrounds, sexual orientations etc.) as we strive to build a diverse team. If you’re unsure, just apply!