We’ve been growing rapidly since being in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, and after recently closing our Series B funding round, are now in hyper-growth. Our teams are diverse, fully distributed, and with no offices – we are looking for team members who are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
For this position, we are looking for candidates located in the United States.
What You’ll Do
Partnerships with ecommerce design and development agencies, ecommerce platforms, 3rd party software applications, and financiers of ecommerce companies are central to Shogun’s business. As Channel Partner Manager, Lead you’ll be responsible for developing relationships with best-in-class agencies, software companies, and venture capital firms, providing support and ensuring their success.
As one of our first Channel Partner Manager hires, you’ll also play a huge role in developing the structure and processes of our channel partnership program. As we grow and expand the team, you’ll take on player/coach management responsibilities of new team members.
- Design our channel partner processes and programs, including support, training, referral commissions, and sales enablement
- Build relationships with qualified channel partners, leveraging their network to identify additional channel sales opportunities
- Partner with Agency Partner Managers and Solutions Architects to vet potential agency partners
- Partner with our VP of Product and Product Managers to explore product synergy and potential technical integration with technology partners
- Partner with our COO to explore collaboration with venture capital firms who invest in ecommerce companies.
- Onboard, train and manage new Shogun agency partner team members
What You’ll Bring
Need to have
- 7+ years of experience in a business development or channel sales role, either at a SaaS company or ecommerce digital agency
- Experience designing and implementing channel sales or agency partnerships programs
- Knowledge of ecommmerce platforms
- Track record of exceeding revenue goals
Nice to have
- Experience in a leadership role, effectively managing both team members’ workload and your individual workload
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what’s right over what’s easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent
- Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually, and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class.
We are hiring in the United States, Canada, Ireland, and the United Kingdom, and are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in these regions without employment visa sponsorship. Please refer to the position specific location requirements listed under the location section of the job description.