We are looking for a customer-centric product leader to help lead HubSpot through its exciting next phase of growth. The Chief Product Officer will be charged with leading all teams associated with our Product Management, Product Design, and UX Research organizations. They will bring expertise in nurturing and growing a high performing team and a track record of success in building and delivering products that their customers love.
As Chief Product Officer, you are passionate about our mission to help millions of organizations grow better and will continuously champion the voice of the customer as you own the product vision and customer experience across HubSpot’s product lines. You will be a key member of the Executive Leadership team and partner with our CEO, Chief Architect, and Executive team to help drive broader corporate strategy and direction and optimize and align your teams against this strategy.
You will thrive in our fast-paced environment, be an expert collaborator, and a master of enabling employees to have autonomy and impact. You share our love for our customers, lead with HEART (Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable and Transparent), and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our high-performing teams.
Click here to learn more about our HEART values by reading our Customer Code.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with the CEO, the Executive Leadership team, and Product Pillar Leadership to align the team to the company’s strategic vision
- Provide transformational leadership for a growing worldwide team, providing the coaching, autonomy, and inspiration for the team to develop and succeed
- Iterate on the existing effectiveness of the organization, making the hard decisions to enable our team to capitalize on opportunities to positive impact our customer experience
- Hire and develop exceptional Product and Design leaders, instilling a Product led culture centered around placing HubSpot customers at the forefront of every business decision
- Champion HubSpot’s commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging to employees, customers, and candidates around the globe
We are looking for someone who has:
- Significant experience as a senior-level Product executive in a growth company and has built a successful product organization at global scale.
- An inspirational, collaborative mindset with demonstrated success in building products that are loved by customers.
- Proven experience leading and coaching teams of tenured, high-performing executives and a track record of building positive relationships both within and outside of the team.
- A track record of product-driven growth driven by a great end to end customer experience.
- The ability to both set a vision and execute on a strategy and to roll up their sleeves and get into the details when necessary.
- Experience effectively communicating strategic objectives and action plans to multiple teams across a variety of functions.
- Created inclusive team environments that foster trust and a sense of empowerment.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.