Altruist is a hyper-growth fintech company on a mission to make financial advice better, more accessible, and affordable. Our team is building a revolutionary platform that reduces barriers to entry into wealth creation and management for financial advisors and their clients. Using Altruist, advisors can work more efficiently and reduce costs, enabling them to help more people.
If you’re passionate about your craft and are looking for big, meaningful problems to solve, then you’ll love what we’re doing. At Altruist, you’ll have the opportunity to do exciting work on products ranging from complex enterprise business software to a beautiful consumer app experience and user acquisition platform.
Altruist is entering an exciting phase, and we’re looking for a Client Advocate to join our team.
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in Altruist’s product offerings and market
- Manage the full sales cycle from qualification through close & onboarding
- Establish trusting relationships with Altruist’s advisor community
- Prospect and qualify new leads to maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Consistently achieve quarterly sales targets with a focus on retention and lifetime value
- Collaborate on and help implement sales team process and operational improvements
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of sales and new hire collateral and artifacts
- Champion customer needs internally to help prioritize product roadmap decisions
- Move seamlessly between sales efforts, project work, and other related duties
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in similar role, preferably B2B, SaaS, financial services
- Deep understanding of the independent wealth management industry
- Ability to correlate customer pain points and needs to Altruist business value
- Proven track record for articulating product value, assessing fit, and building rapport; driven by a consultative mindset
- Exemplary written, verbal, presentation, and active listening skills; high emotional intelligence
- Flexible mindset and ability to adapt quickly to new demands and challenges
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Approach all job responsibilities with a sense of urgency and attention to detail; tenacious desire to exceed expectations
- Team mindset, focused on setting each other up for success
- Comfortable being a follower, leader, or teammate as occasion demands; low ego
- Proficient with core sales tools: CRM Platform (Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.), Zendesk, Google Apps, Microsoft Office
- Ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- FINRA Series 7 and Series 66 or 63 licensed (preferred), or the ability to complete these examinations in your first 90 days
What You’ll Get
At Altruist, you’ll partner with a talented group of creators working relentlessly to disrupt an antiquated system primed for radical change. You’ll have the freedom to do your best work alongside down-to-earth professionals at the forefront of their disciplines and the opportunity to make a real impact through your contributions. As an early team member at a game-changing, growing company, you’ll have a significant influence on how we deliver on our mission.
Altruist believes the best work comes from a happy team who’s continually encouraged to grow and develop their expertise.
We take pride in our culture, built on a foundation of mutual respect and transparency, and rooted in our three core values:
Kindness: The equal and kind treatment of all is of foremost importance to us, and we continually strive to bring diversity in thought and background to our team to strengthen our company.
Brilliance: Constantly striving to better your craft and broaden your boundaries through consistent learning and growth.
Grit: Our team is driven, has a bias towards action, and an insatiable appetite for getting things done to bring us closer to realizing our mission.