ThreeFlow is looking for teammates who are naturally curious and love to ask questions, even when it means questioning industry standards. We cultivate an inclusive culture where everyone can contribute, grow, and feel valued.
We are excited to add a Client Experience Manager (CXM) to our growing team of six! Reporting to the Manager of Client Experience, our new CXM colleague will deliver value to our broker clients and carrier partners by working directly with users to understand and achieve their goals. The CXM team works cross-functionally with internal teams to build creative, scalable solutions and an outstanding client experience.
About the role
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with our clients; facilitate workflow efficiency and resiliency, empowering brokers and carriers to deliver the best possible experience to their mutual clients
- Monitor product usage metrics consistently and through the lens of proactive triage; actively work with users to leverage ThreeFlow’s capacity when challenges arise
- Own ThreeFlow’s continued configuration; ensure the system is ready for users at/before peak marketing season
- Collaborate with client experience executives on support plan activations in direct support of partners and clients hitting respective ROI targets
- Represent the voice and perspective of the user: articulate the user’s objectives across relevant internal teams to devise plans to meet the needs of our users
- 2+ years experience in a customer success, client success, or account management role in the insurance industry (life, disability, dental, vision, worksite, or stop loss)
- Demonstrated experience building relationships rooted in trust, responsiveness, and diligence with both internal and external constituents
- Demonstrated experience communicating across distributed teams and clients (Zoom, Slack, Google Suite, Microsoft Suite, etc); affinity for helping users/internal teams expand their ThreeFlow knowledge base through teaching and training
- Experience leveraging data and technology to analyze, strategize, and execute solutions when challenges arise; similarly, experience leveraging data/metrics to uphold platform usage consistency
- Familiarity or direct experience working in evolving environments; views change as opportunity over challenge and supports internal and external constituents adopt a forward thinking mindset
- Nice to have though not required: experience with a usage-based revenue model
Please note that immigration sponsorship (H-1B, TN, etc.) is not currently available for this position.
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain are on the rise and can come in many forms. ThreeFlow doesn’t interview candidates via email, and job offers are only extended by the hiring manager after a thorough interview process involving phone and/or Zoom interviews. Our recruiters only use @threeflow.com email addresses, and we’ll never ask you to provide sensitive information like your social security number or bank account details as a part of our interview process or through a PDF form. If you receive a suspicious email regarding a position or job offer with ThreeFlow, please don’t respond. Report it as spam, and forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our (FTE) benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Generous paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Stipend to improve your work from home experience
- Constantly push boundaries
We think beyond what might be easy or obvious when we’re problem solving. We get scrappy and creative in front of hurdles.
- Collaborate enthusiastically
Our collaboration as a team is our most valuable asset. We’re able to go farther when we act together.
- Work with respect
We’re deliberate, honest, and kind with the words and actions we use. We believe people have positive intent with their actions.
- Grow together
We value developing ourselves personally and professionally to achieve our goals. We encourage taking chances and celebrate curiosity.
ThreeFlow is a Benefits Placement System, a new category of enterprise software that allows benefits brokers and insurance carriers to manage the entire placement process in one shared system. We make it easier for carriers to win business and brokers to empower employers with the details they need to make better decisions. By connecting people, systems, and information, we enable easier communication, a quicker process, and better decisions making busy people more productive. Learn more at threeflow.com
ThreeFlow is committed to building an inclusive working environment regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We believe that people do their best work when they can be themselves, and we’re creating an environment to enable them to do just that.