CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
As a Client Partner, you will serve as the primary liaison with a diverse portfolio of high-value customers, helping them set and achieve their influencer marketing goals using our software. You’ll build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders, earning their trust and respect through your commitment to their success and will be goaled on your client retention of our Tribe product line. Client Partners are experts in our product, as well as in Influencer and Earned Media programs and we pride ourselves by sharing best practices, strategy and measurement to our growing base of Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle clients in the US market.
What you’ll do
- Guide and drive customer success at each stage in their journey, grounded on achieving measurable business results: post implementation, to ongoing program success, to expanding use-cases within our product and services suite
- Collaborate with Account Managers to identify opportunities for growth in your existing portfolio
- Become customers’ trusted advisor and serve as their advocate inside CreatorIQ
- Develop strong knowledge of our product and our best-practices; share your knowledge with our customers to help them achieve their goals
- Oversee internal account operations, and appropriately route client requests (e.g. software support and bug reporting, expansion opportunities etc.)
- Drive continuing education opportunities for our clients, ensuring that they have an appropriate level of understanding and knowledge of how to utilize the software to achieve program goals
- Identify optimization opportunities within our software and services to support common client processes, actions, and decision making
- Prepare, organize, and lead client communication, including emails, calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers
- Connect customers with other subject matter experts within CreatorIQ, as needed
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- 3+ years professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, implementation, or brand strategy
- Familiarity with, and excitement for, influencer marketing, and broader marketing and media landscape
- Passion for understanding and helping customers grow their Earned Media & Social Media Value programs by leveraging (Tribe Dynamics & CreatorIQ) technology solutions
- Experience at an enterprise grade software company and a conversant knowledge of the SaaS software landscape preferred but not required
- Comfortable using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions. Listens actively and asks questions to fully understand what matters most to others. Values the input and insights of others
- Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests
- Comfortable using data to diagnose challenges, identify opportunities, and drive solutions through emails, calls, and digital meetings
- Experience using Microsoft Office or GSuite and audio/web conferencing (Slack, Zoom, etc) required
What will you get from us:
We believe in a hybrid first work environment. You can work from home, the office, or one of many co-working locations. However, we look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
- Focus Fridays, part of work/life harmony: Focus Fridays are work days first, but generally meeting free time so you can focus on work. Of course, if something is urgent, like if a client needs to meet, we take the call. But feeling caught up? This is also a day when we want to be flexible for you to do personal things.
Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer supplemental health benefits for our global team members in countries with national health care systems.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future.
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful from your first day. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Fun: From surprise meal stipends, year round social events and weekly interactive town hall meetings, we know how to enjoy the time we spend at work.
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with hubs in New York, San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and create a better future for all.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!