About Wurl, LLC.
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Client Success Lead, Perform – Advertising Team (US – Remote)
Wurl is seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Client Success Lead. This role will own onboarding, execution, performance monitoring, and yield across both supply and demand for Perform. This role is directly responsible for account management as well as cross-coordination with other departments, customers, and vendors to ensure performance and quality meet expectations. The ideal candidate is highly organized, has excellent communication skills, knows how to effectively prioritize, and has a positive and proactive approach.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the lead day-to-day support contact for Perform
- Work with customers with clear communication and understanding of their needs and advocate for them as campaigns are executed
- Responsible for the successful onboarding of new partners; working within company ticketing systems, working cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure smooth workflow and desired results are achieved
- Collaborate with AdOps to troubleshoot technical problems and/or reporting discrepancies post-launch
- Analyze partner delivery metrics, regularly identifying any outliers, discrepancies, or areas of improvement. Communicate current or potential issues to relevant department members and customers
- Contribute to the strategic direction of individual accounts by providing recommendations that improve quality, efficiency, and performance.
- Serve as the first point of escalation for issues related to performance troubleshooting and internal/external reporting
- 5+ years of account management and operations experience in the online digital video space working with premium publishers, SSAI technology, SSPs, DSPs, and Exchange platforms.
- Comfortable with analytics tools and platforms. Able to aggregate, organize and storytell data to make educated business recommendations.
- Experience with video inventory on OTT/ CTV platforms.
- Familiarity with DSPs, SSPs, Agency Trading Desks, and Private Marketplaces; understanding of best practices in monetizing ad revenue across partners/exchanges
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal/external client stakeholders in sales, technology, data, and operations.
- Ability to establish new processes and improve operational workflow, functioning both independently and in a team environment.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote first policy
- Flexible Time Off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
- OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
- Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.