We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families. We’re convening a team of leading clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced customer success manager to join our Client Experience team to manage the client lifecycle from implementation to developing long-term relationships with our enterprise employer clients. This high-impact role will be critical to ensuring the successful implementation of Brightline offerings and ultimately laying the foundation for building long-term customer relationships. This role is vital in building strong relationships with our customers and driving awareness of and engagement with Brightline across their eligible population as well as customer retention and growth.
As part of the implementation process, you will be responsible for partnering with Brightline teams cross-functionally to organize, track, and execute on implementation initiatives for our clients. Post-launch, you will be responsible for building client relationships and working closely with Brightline team’s cross functionally to meet client needs to retain and grow the account.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in customer success, account management and/or client relationship management in the healthcare space, working with employer clients, and possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Implementation management: Ensure 100% of new clients are seamlessly launched on the initially agreed upon date with high client satisfaction
- Implementation Design: Assess client implementation needs and define implementation scope and objectives. Develop and manage detailed project plans
- Launch Readiness and Execution: Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure fulfillment of necessary pre-launch tasks. Track project progress and remove roadblocks
- Long-term client management: Ensure 100% client retention focusing on continued growth
- Maximizing client value: Generate referrals, sales references, and public-speaking opportunities from existing clients in-line with quarterly goals
- Stakeholder Management: Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with key stakeholders and executive sponsors by becoming a trusted expert on Brightline. Track and communicate progress to both internal and client leadership. Escalate challenges to appropriate stakeholders as needed
- Performance Monitoring: Maintain detailed documentation and dashboards to track performance of client implementation. Establish and track Key Performance Indicators
- Project management: Self-directed and able to manage multiple complex projects in a timely manner, ensuring expectations are properly set and all success criteria are met
- Product knowledge: Subject matter expert on our product, knowing the specifics and functionalities, and understanding common use cases and best practices. Able to confidently answer questions and present solutions to clients.
- 5+ years experience in a client management
- Experience in healthcare, including digital health, health plans, health systems, or healthcare consulting is desired
- The ability to thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment; you are solutions oriented and highly adaptable
- Ability to lead cross-functionally, including with operations, product, engineering, clinical, data science and finance
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to track and manage multiple work streams simultaneously
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- Passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- A deep understanding of the behavioral and mental health space, and an innovative mindset to deliver exceptional, differentiated offerings
- Exceptional skills in collaboration with internal and external teams and partners
- Outstanding written and verbal communication to influence and inspire teammates
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area, but remote candidates will be considered for this role. Some client travel may be required for this position.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.