Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,500+ global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1,100+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 12 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Client Success Specialist for Flywire’s EDU vertical. In this role, you provide exceptional value-add support services for our existing client base. You will also support the engagement efforts of a large portfolio of group-managed accounts.
The EDU Client Success team is quickly evolving and is flexible to the needs of the business. This group must therefore work in step with Client Analysis, Relationship Management, Client & Payment Experience plus others to mature into the most effective version of itself, providing meaningful, data-led engagement to enhance our client’s interactions with Flywire products.
In this role you will:
Execute against a Client Success strategy focussed on the North American market. Activities such as:
- Ensuring client users are knowledgeable & confident when using Flywire products
- Creating & hosting one-to-many client webinars
- Promoting system usage best practices
- Championing best practice payer communications
- Managing the engagement of a large portfolio of group-managed accounts
- Uncovering additional opportunities within your portfolio
- Work closely with the Account Management team to provide a joined-up approach to client engagement with a consistent tone
- Be an active contributor to the development of the team, providing ‘on the ground’ insight
- Utilise data insights to inform client engagement
- Manage your own daily operations whilst also collaborating on team process optimisation
- Be able to effectively prioritise & act with a sense of urgency
- Nurture collaborative relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Understand the Flywire product suite, tools, and workflows
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 2-4 years of experience in customer/client support, account management, and/or project management preferred
- Experience in Higher Education, Payments, Banking & Finance, and/or Technology platforms (Beneficial)
- Be accountable, proactive & persistent. Always
- Have strong problem solving and project management skills
- Be inquisitive and resourceful across all tasks undertaken
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Be an engaging, personable & confident presenter
Technologies We Use :
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.