The Cloud Solutions Specialist (part of our Professional Services team) plays an important role in the successful setup, integration and deployment of SailPoint’s Identity as a Service offering, IdentityNow, for our customers and implementation partners. This position also works to identify the root cause of any deployment issues and works with the larger team to help resolve them to ensure the success of the customer.
- Setup, integration and deployment of the IdentityNow product in client environments.
- Works closely with DevOps, Sustaining Engineering and our Support team to help solve deployment issues
- Communicates implementation and product details with partners and clients at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Works with clients post implementation for user testing, debugging, support and maintenance.
- Assists Project Lead with post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- 5-7+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus.
- Experience with programming languages such as Java, .NET or C++.
- Experience deploying or managing SSO platforms
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties is a plus (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
- Previous experience working with a SaaS product is a plus.
- Position is based in Austin, TX or remotely in US. This position requires approximately 10% travel.
- Must have a Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree. J2EE certification is a plus.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.