As we build a best-in-class B2B SaaS platform, we’re doing it alongside a group of high-performing “no excuses just results” people.
The Cloud Engineer will have a desire to diagnose and solve tricky issues and have experience working in a highly collaborative agile environment.
Who you are: a Cloud Engineer with an entrepreneurial/founder mindset, someone who is excited to work in a hyper-growth startup environment. You naturally elevate people, take on ad-hoc projects as they arise, and jump at the opportunity to help those around you whenever they need you.
Core Functions & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product and engineering to design & implement elegant and efficient solutions to business problems
- Build infrastructure automation with ARM templates
- Configurate and maintain Azure WAF
- Responsible for deploying, configuring, and monitoring Azure Cloud Services.
- Create and support Azure network architecture
- Adhere to security and complicate requirements
- Implement and test high availability strategy
- Ensure all infrastructure systems are regularly patched and updated
- Self-accountable to short- and long-term objectives
- Pursue continuous improvement in technical and non-technical personal development
- Pursue continuous improvement to systems and processes
- Address technical debt
- Story estimation and task tracking
- Adhere to source control strategy
- Participate in on-call technical support rotation
- Production systems support
- Participate in sprint planning and daily standups
- Assist in software deployments
- Perform code reviews
- Assist with onboarding new team members
- Technical documentation of feature and processes
What we are looking for
- 2-3 years Azure Core Platform (Compute, Storage, Networking)
- 2-3 years SQL Server
- 1-2 years Identity and Authorization (Azure AD or Okta)
- Git or other source control
- Agile Methodologies
What will set you apart
- Being high-energy with a hustle, motivation, and drive that’s contagious
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Experience working in a high-growth early-stage technology startup company
- Experience in the sports industry
- Proven to be collaborative team player across multiple functions and geographies
- Willingness to travel up to 15% to company headquarters in Lincoln, NE
Diversity at Opendorse
Opendorse is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.