About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 90+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time…unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to your team, which consists of the VP of Technology, and DevOps Engineering Manager. These are the people you’ll work closely with day-to-day.
Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities as Cloud Security Engineer will look something like this:
- Analyze existing cloud structures and create new and enhanced security methods.
- Design, develop and implement new cloud security technologies.
- Coordinate with development teams to fix system or application vulnerabilities.
- Work directly with internal infrastructure teams to align and execute infrastructure changes to support the tools, apps, and processes.
- Create process documents for operations, maintenance and integrating output from these tools into daily security operations.
- Review issues logs and metrics to identify trends and solutions that should be implemented.
- Assists with IT functions such as design, analysis, evaluation, testing, debugging and implementation of applications programs in support of one or more functional areas
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming or information security.
- 3-5 years of previous experience in information security.
- Experience in software development, programming and knowledge of technology tools and platforms.
- Operational experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of cloud SDLC.
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Linux, as well as cloud architecture.
- Prior experience with ISO compliance and certification required.
- Programming languages such as Python, and Ruby on Rails preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Initiative and experience in serving as a project leader.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment.
- Experience working with remote teams.
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full time, remote / work from home position
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity