WHY YOU’LL LOVE SALESLOFT:
Put Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
These are the values that define who we are and have empowered our staggering growth to become the #1 leader in sales engagement software.
Salesloft helps brands deliver value and create trust by connecting authentically and meaningfully with their customers. Thousands of customers depend on Salesloft’s category-leading sales engagement platform to engage in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways.
Since our founding in 2011, we have grown into a global, award-winning organization with Lofters based all over the world. As a testament to our organizational health, we have been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020, twice by Deloitte as a ‘Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America,’ and have been recognized as a top workplace by Forbes, Fortune, Glassdoor, Atlanta Journal Constitution, and Inc Magazine.
We’re redefining an age-old industry! This is challenging work – but our team of brilliant creatives makes the journey thrilling. We’re fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative. We pursue excellence in everything and have a lot of fun along the way. Come join us!
Check us out on Glassdoor and see what people LOVE about working for Saleslo
Although we’re proud of our history, we’re just as excited about the future. We want to create a world-class culture and company that attracts, develops, engages and retains the nation’s elite talent.
At Salesloft, our Sales Engineers are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will partner with our sales executives to showcase the value of our platform and manage the technical aspects of the sales cycle.
In addition to working with amazing colleagues who exemplify our ‘team over self’ core value, you will also have the opportunity to build relationships with prospects by advising on sales strategy. You will have an opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a results-oriented, customer-focused individual who possesses skills in technical solution mapping with a strong ability to build trust with both technical and non-technical audiences.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for driving technical discussions, demonstrating our platform, responding to RFIs/RFPs, building business value assessments, and recommending sales and operational strategies.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a Sales Engineer is the career path for you!
The Salesloft Sales Engineering team consists of both seasoned and up-and-coming professionals who are all aligned on one mission: To serve our internal and external customers by removing conceptual and technical obstacles to maximizing revenue.
The Sales Engineer team consists of ‘sales-nerds’ who pursue technical depth in Salesloft and Salesforce as well as mastery of consultative selling and relationship building. They are also the epitome of our core values – Customers First. Team Over Self. Focus on Results. Bias Towards Action. Glass Half Full.
THE SKILL SET:
- 3+ years of B2B experience in pre-sales, sales, or customer success
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel approximately 1 week per month
- Familiarity with Salesforce and an interest in pursuing certifications
- Familiarity with the Salesloft platform
- Experience executing detailed product presentations to decision-makers and users both onsite and online
- Experience completing RFIs/RFPs
- Some knowledge of B2B sales strategy (organizational structure, processes, compensation, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend Salesloft’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn our Salesloft story and understand what makes our “Lofters” unique
- Join our 3-week Sales Bootcamp, where you will learn our software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Begin 1:1’s with your manager, understand your 30-60-90 plan, meet & shadow current members of the Salesloft team, and delve into your territory
- Set your OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) with your manager and develop an action plan to achieve them
- Meet key partners in Sales, Marketing, and Product – they will be key relationships for you throughout your deal cycle
- Become demo certified
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be a certified product expert
- Partner with our sales executives to engage key prospects
- Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers
- Consistently achieve your activity goals
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your goals
- Complete your Lessonly training to ensure you are up-to-date on best practices, new releases, and more
- Continue to focus on your OKRs
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be considered a top-performing Sales Engineer on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Set an example for new Sales Engineers, and assist in training, onboarding and motivating new Lofters
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT SALESLOFT:
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a supportive CEO and smart teammates who actually care
- You will work with an amazing team you can learn from and teach
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization
- You will hear “Yes, let’s do that!” and then have the opportunity to successfully execute on your ideas
- We have a vibrant, open office that utilizes modern technology
- You will grow more here than you would anywhere else, that is a promise
Salesloft is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.