HubSpot is looking for a Commission System Analyst to be a part of our next exciting phase of growth. As part of the Global Commissions team, you will play a critical role in helping us scale our commissions process with a primary focus on managing our Xactly Incent instance. You will partner closely with the Sales Operations, HR and Systems teams to implement & execute on incentive plan changes and drive continued process improvements and efficiencies. The ideal candidate possesses a combination of technical & business skills including a strong foundational understanding of sales incentive plans and experience implementing & scaling Sales Incentive tools.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as Xactly Incent subject matter expert & systems administrator, managing all aspects of the tool including implementing all plan changes, troubleshooting systems issues and ensuring data & process integrity.
- Partner cross-functionally to define, test and implement new reporting requirements
- Identify and implement operational improvements to the monthly commissions process, providing the sales team with increased transparency into incentive plans in addition to driving continuous improvement to the administrative process
- Establish mastery of sales incentive plans & related data sources and systems.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have deep Sales Compensation administration expertise & strong technical acumen
- Experience implementing and managing Sales Incentive Tools (Xactly)
- The ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A self-starter attitude with the intellectual curiosity to navigate and solve complex problems
- The ability to work in a team environment and foster cross-functional collaboration
Cash compensation range: $100,000-$145,000 USD annually.
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.