In January 2021, Hopin announced its acquisition of StreamYard, the leading live streaming studio which allows content creators to create professional-quality video streaming experiences. In addition to eventually integrating its features into the Hopin platform, StreamYard will continue to also offer its live streaming studio tools to independent content creators.
Community management is an essential part of the Social Media team, making sure that our community, both existing customers and potential new customers know that we are here to make them feel welcome, wanted, and heard.
Our community at large exists on several platforms: from Twitter to Instagram and email, it’s epicenter is in the Facebook group and our Youtube lives. The community is energized by our fanbase and our brand ambassadors but is missing a leader to manage the conversations, initiate activities, and give the community a clear structure and sense of purpose.
The community manager will be a full-time marketing team member that will be responsible for monitoring, moderating, and managing interactions but will also initiate fun and creative activities that will energize and grow the community and contribute to the recruitment of big-name influencers.
The community manager responsibilities will include:
- Manage group moderators and volunteers to effectively and efficiently keep our audiences humming
- Take support questions to the support team for answers, or send the person the support contact information.
- Like positive comments and respond to other questions and as comments as needed.
- Submit community feature requests to our team.
- Work in Agorapulse to monitor conversations and comments and actively participate in conversations, moderations and community management on social channels including Facebook and Twitter
- Organize and run Tweet-storms, Instagram raffles, Facebook challenges, online summits, and other community activities
- Collaborate with our brand-ambassadors, VIP members, and influencers to grow our reach and buzz.
- Help produce innovative and interesting live-shows that are involve the community
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with community management and engagement
- Friendly, positive, customer oriented communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, but also willing to communicate and work closely with the marketing team.
- A conversationalist who loves engaging with the community and enjoys seeing it thrive and grow
- A love for our product and mission
- Experience working with a social media management platform
At Hopin and StreamYard, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.