In January 2021, Hopin announced it’s acquirement of StreamYard, the leading live streaming studio which allows content creators to create professional-quality video streaming experiences. In addition to eventually integrating its features into the Hopin platform, StreamYard will continue to also offer its live streaming studio tools to independent content creators.
StreamYard is looking for a team-member to create and manage a video resource section on our website. We are in need of a producer of great educational video content that will engage and delight our community.
We want you if you are a great producer with a keen eye for creating a unique and exciting branded learning experience. You are an educator at heart and understand our community and how to create outstanding educational content.
- Develop original educational content designed to allow live-show creators to discover our platform through learning about live-streaming best practices
- Create course curriculums and lesson briefs
- Partner closely with our brand ambassadors and partners to create videos that educate and inspire
- Understand the needs and motivations of our Customers in order to build trainings tailored to them and new prospects
- Closely coordinate with the Marketing team and Customer Success to ensure that the content you produce is aligned with our offering
- Become a Live-show creation and StreamYard product expert
- Manage all video production aspects, editing and more
- Create and manage our educational resource center on our website
- Develop supporting materials for each lesson
- Coordinate course promotion with the marketing team
Skills and Qualifications:
- You are an experienced video producer and can initiate, generate and edit excellent video content
- You have at least 3 years experience in customer education, course creation, or similar field
- You have experience in Inbound marketing and Youtube channel building
- You are very comfortable working with influencers, creators and actors as part of the (remote) production
- You like being involved in our community and understanding our audience’s needs, goals and challenges
- You have experience working working with other video editors and graphic designers
- You like to move fast and get stuff done in accordance with the project vision