$55k – $65k • No equity
Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about bitcoin and crypto to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Community Manager who will lead the growth and engagement of our communities on Discord, socials, and IRL. The Community Manager will focus on building an amazing experience for the greater Blockworks community, and will play a key role in building our new Permies NFT brand. They will be the voice of the community and liaise their sentiments and ideas to the Blockworks team.
This role sits on the marketing team and will help with other projects that involve community, like IRL events and loyalty programs.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage communications and moderation on Discord to ensure an engaged, exciting and healthy community environment
- Identify opportunities to attract new members and expand the community
- Be the voice of Blockworks to the community
- Identify good opportunities for community initiatives and execute on them
- Support community-led initiatives
- Analyze and report on community growth and needs
- Build relationships with other NFT community leaders and get them involved in Blockworks’ communities
- Work with the social media team and design team to create engaging content, assets and memes
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years as Community Manager in Web3 or social media management experience
- Experience managing Discords with more than 5,000 members
- Passion for and strong understanding of crypto and NFT communities
- Obsessed with connecting, communicating and building digital relationships and communities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate to large audiences while also handling 1:1 communications with individual members.
- Love making memes and frens
Salary & Benefits
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Training & development
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
What We Need From You:
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Manager + Your Name” in the subject line.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com