At Housecall Pro, we’re committed to making the everyday lives of home services professionals better by providing solutions that support their paths to success. Our core SaaS software platform runs all aspects of a home services business, including scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, and marketing. Housecall Pro is there to help these businesses that keep America’s homes working to navigate the transition of technology adoption.
Housecall Pro was founded in 2013 and has raised well over $125M in venture capital funding to date. With over 700 employees in the US, we are growing our organization commensurate with our business opportunity and expect continued, significant headcount growth in 2022.
We also offer:
- A generous benefits program that supports the whole you with medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Paid holidays and flexible, take-it-as-you-need-it paid time off
- Equity in a rapidly growing startup backed by top-tier VCs
- Monthly tech reimbursements
- A culture built on innovation that values big ideas, no matter where they come from
Community is a function within the Innovation team, which is considered the “tip of the spear” for our entire company. We operate with a zero-to-one mentality or the idea that anything we can come up with, we can make happen. We take an idea (zero) and turn it into a minimum viable product (one) that usually turns into the next big opportunity for Housecall Pro. And on top of that, we have a lot of fun doing it!
As a Community Manager, you are organized, detail-oriented, have a deep passion for people, and understand the power of community. You will focus on community support, community engagement, content creation (creating and distributing exactly what Pros need at the time they need it, feature education and adoption, and distributing product feedback to the broader organization. You are an integral part of the Innovation team and collaborate closely with the product, support, marketing, sales, and engineering teams to work on high-impact strategic and operational projects.
In addition to non-stop learning, and the opportunity to innovate and execute new ideas, you work with 3 of the original 5 founders of Housecall Pro. This is a real-world, start-up experience you won’t get anywhere else. Our team is patient, empathetic, hard working, and above all else focused on improving the lives of our service professionals (our Pros). Our success is their success.
What you do each day:
- Distribute product feedback to the broader organization
- Plan and execute community initiatives and programs
- Create engaging and shareable content (i.e. supporting our Facebook Live events, ideating and creating high-value, engaging Facebook posts, resource sharing, etc.)
- Participate in the logistics and execution of weekly and monthly online events
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Build relationships with Pros
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new initiatives, product and service developments
- Share Pro content to appropriate internal channels and teams
- Support Marketing Development Representatives with upsells/cross-sells/lead generation
- High achiever who consistently prioritizes and delivers quality work within deadlines
- Communicates progress, obstacles, and potential solutions effectively
- Excellent Pro-centric written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Facebook, Google Apps, and other social media
- Highly desired: experience in the trades/home service industry
- What will help you succeed in this role:
- Radical candor
- Viewing change as an opportunity to learn and improve
- Being a curious, driven, and dynamic team player
- Able to create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
Founded in 2013, Housecall Pro champions home service professionals by giving them the tools to work simpler and grow smarter across all aspects of their business. Our core SaaS software platform helps Pros with scheduling, dispatching, job management, invoicing, payment processing, marketing, and more. We support more than 20,000 businesses and have over 400 ambitious, mission-driven, genuinely fun-loving employees in San Diego, Denver, and all over the world. If you want to do work that impacts real people, supported by a team that’ll invest in you every step of the way, we’d love to hear from you.
Housecall Pro celebrates diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees with equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Housecall Pro is an equal opportunity employer; committed to an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
This role is open to candidates inside and outside of Colorado and the expected salary range for this role is $58,000 – $68,000 + equity. The specific salary for the successful candidate will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible to participate in Housecall Pro’s equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance (medical, dental, vision, disability), employee assistance program, 401(K), flexible time off, paid parental leave, tech reimbursement, and other company benefits. Housecall Pro is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.