Do you have an analytical mindset and like to think creatively? Do you have a passion for people and enjoy working with an energetic and supportive team? Would working alongside our managers, directors, and VPs globally to create competitive compensation programs and packages challenge your intellect? HubSpot continues to grow rapidly, and we are seeking a highly autonomous individual to help us grow and scale our Compensation team within the People Operations department.
As a Compensation Analyst, you will be a vital part of the team by supporting the design, implementation and day-to-day administration of HubSpot’s global compensation programs. In this role, you will be responsible for compensation analysis and administration.
What you’ll do:
- Support the compensation team with the implementation and ongoing administration of innovative compensation programs and policies, making sure everything runs smoothly
- Consult, advise and provide data analysis to the Compensation team, HR Business Partners, and leadership on compensation decisions, design and planning
- Research, analyze, and administer global compensation programs and processes
- Participate in the annual compensation and equity planning processes
- Help us scale, improve and add efficiency to our current programs and processes
- Participate in salary surveys by gathering and analyzing HubSpot compensation data
- Perform job analysis and participate in annual competitive market analysis
- Maintain and audit compensation data in Workday HRIS
- Partner with Finance and Legal teams as it relates to budgets, payroll and equity administration
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws and regulations such as FLSA, statutory country requirements and pay study filings
- Maintain knowledge of latest market trends
- Lead other compensation related activities and projects
We are looking for someone with:
- A desire to be part of a high-growth company that leads with HEART (Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent)
- 3+ years relevant experience within a global compensation function with knowledge of compensation practices and theory; including experience in compensation program design and project management
- Strong Excel skills with ability to analyze data and see beyond the numbers to help guide decision making
- Experience creating a salary structure and salary ranges for more than one country
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with Workday or other HRIS
- Flexible and consultative approach with ability to balance the data and needs of the business
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality as it pertains to compensation and HR related matters
- Ability to organize and accomplish objectives autonomously and proactively navigate within a growing organization
Cash compensation range: 94400-141600 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.