**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Jama is seeking a smart, multifaceted Senior Consultant with experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry. The Consultant is responsible for providing mentorship to help our new and existing customers achieve sustained value from Jama, while keeping them happy and satisfied through their life cycle.
In this role, you will:
- Become a subject matter expert in Jama’s products and offerings, specifically our Aerospace and Defense solutions that align Jama Connect to industry relevant System Engineering methodologies
- Proactively own and lead multiple customer engagements
- Lead client working sessions to drive decisions for how Jama Connect Aerospace and Defense solutions will be tailored to meet the client’s unique requirements and verification processes
- Deliver onsite and remote training of the Jama Connect solution
- Proactively identify and seek resolution of barriers that could inhibit end user adoption
- Assist Jama’s Solution Leads in iterating and improving our Aerospace and Defense solution offerings
- 5+ years of external client facing consulting experience
- Experience managing the deployment of software solutions to end-users
- Knowledge and direct experience with MBSE, digital engineering, requirements and test management methodologies in the commercial aviation, space systems, and the defense industrial base.
- Ideal candidate will have experience facilitating process and quality maturity level evaluations for their customers
- Ideal candidate will have direct experience implementing Jama Connect at their organization
Strengths You’ll Need
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to seek out and build positive relationships with people at various levels and departments
- Highly motivated and self-directed to own a large portfolio of customer accounts (15+)
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.