As a Premier Services Consulting Team Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and managing a team of new and established Inbound Consultants in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a rapidly growing team as we continue to refine and develop our Premier Services Consulting program.
In this role, you will work closely with Premier Services leadership to help build a team of world-class consultants, as well as execute and improve our consulting strategies. As part of our customer success-focused, results-driven organization you’ll be responsible for supporting your team in maintaining a high standard of customer experience while driving towards sustainable, customer objectives driven success.
This role will be a mix of people, program, and results management, including:
- Coaching and developing a team of both new and experienced Inbound Consultants responsible for delivering high-value inbound marketing, sales and business strategies.
- Managing operations on behalf of your team including recruiting, training, bandwidth planning, sales enablement, and customer feedback.
- Collaborating with Pro Services leadership on projects + other tasks, to help facilitate the greater vision and strategy for the Premier program and drive significant year-over-year growth.
- Partnering cross-functionally with leadership in Services, Sales, Finance and Operations to support the growth of the program.
- Analyzing customer and team performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes.
- Maintaining close alignment with your counterparts across the Services team to promote team culture and serve as the voice of the customer.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Is a natural problem solver
- Is results-oriented
- Is committed to the development of others
- Is autonomous + adapts to change quickly
- Possesses a deep desire to make customers successful and advocate on their behalf
With the following demonstrable skills and experience:
- 2+ years experience working at a marketing, software, management and/or consulting company/team
- 2+ years experience managing, coaching or developing a team of customer-facing staff (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with account management and handling customer escalations
- Project/Program Management Experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements
- Proven track-record of cross-functional alignment across departments
- Ability to use data to analyze results and make data-driven decisions to identify and implement new opportunities to drive customer success
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.