The HubSpot Customer Success Enablement Team is growing! Our mission is to help our customer teams have the highest impact possible, so our customers and team members can GROW better. Not familiar with enablement? Enablement is a collaborative effort that equips employees with high-impact skills, information, and tools to create value in each customer interaction while helping our team members develop in the process.
As our team grows, we must reach for new, innovative ways to connect our team with the most valuable information. We’re seeking a new Content Development Specialist who will develop the content that empowers our global CS team members to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You’ll also partner with our CS Enablement team and CS leadership to deliver this content to the team in the most meaningful way possible. You’ll need to be comfortable with ongoing change and learning on-the-fly!
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Collaborate with CS Enablement, Learning & Development, and CS team members to identify our highest-impact content priorities
- Experiment with innovative content development & distribution strategies to engage our team
- Develop a robust, central CS content library
- Create written scripts and develop video content
- Design self-paced courses with Articulate Rise
- Work with CS Enablement to communicate and distribute content to the team
- Improve, refine, and maintain existing content
- Partner with subject-matter-experts to scale our global content strategy
- Provide visibility into our content roadmap for the great organization
- Conduct research with the CS team as needed to inform content strategy
We are looking for people who:
- Have a background in instructional design or experience developing enablement content
- Have previous experience with course design and can adapt to evolving learner personas
- Experience with Articulate Rise a plus
- Experience developing Technical content is a plus
- Are passionate about the world of Customer Success and have 2+ years experience in the CS or enablement industry
- Enjoy finding new, creative ways to engage and motivate end-users
- Can produce and edit basic videos and scripts
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Form strong partnerships with others and view them as essential to getting things done
- Have an open mind, a passion for helping others, and a “roll up your sleeves” work style
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.