Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about digital assets to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the role:
We’re looking for an experienced content marketer who loves to write, has a knack for taking complex crypto and financial concepts and turning them into compelling and actionable copy, and has an interest in SEO. You will support the marketing team and sales team, and will work regularly with our creative team. You must love researching, writing, editing, and amplifying crypto content to investors.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What you’ll do:
- Build and grow the Blockworks newsletter
- Create evergreen content and content strategies
- Write promotional materials for events
- Incorporate relevant industry trends into all copy
- Create educational guides on various crypto topics
- Contribute to general copywriting needs across all marketing channels including but not limited to paid ads, YouTube descriptions and website text
- Improve SEO through website updates and implementation of SEO strategies
What we’re looking for:
- Deep knowledge of crypto
- 3+ years in content marketing, copywriting, or another editorial role
- Basic SEO knowledge
- A proactive self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, collaborative cultures.
- Experience using email service providers
- Clear, effective communicator—verbally and in writing—with the ability to be persuasive
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Strong knowledge of content marketing strategy and channels
- Ability to translate past writing analytics and data into recommendations for best practices.
Salary & Benefits:
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Competitive pay
- 14 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Remote work-station stipend
- Training & development
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings (even while remote!)
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
What We Need From You:
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume to email@example.com with “Content Marketer + Your Name” in the subject line.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org