Every day, millions of containers are transported – and every third container is empty! We solve that problem.
In the 1950s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, paved the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Content Marketing Lead (f/m/d)
As our Content Marketing Lead, your mission is to build xChange into a content brand for global container logistics that rivals what Bloomberg Businessweek is for finance. We have the opportunity to become the most trusted, personable and helpful source of information on container logistics out there. While this is a long-term vision, everything we build today should be baby steps in that direction. You will be part of the marketing leadership team, you will own content marketing at xChange, define and execute our content marketing strategy to reach our business goals, and lead a team of 10+ content marketing managers and writers.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- Own content marketing at xChange by defining and executing our content marketing strategy to reach our business goals across the different funnel stages, products and customer segments with a focus on customer acquisition
- Scale our blog to become the biggest publication in our industry (we are not far away from that!), grow brand awareness and generate leads with our reports team and develop new content formats to grow the impact of content on our business goals
- Lead, hire and grow a world-class content marketing team consisting of 3 Content Marketing Managers and 7 Content Writers across Europe, India and South Africa by setting up career paths, communicating clear goals and giving actionable feedback.
- Coach the team together with internal and external resources with SEO, writing, industry and product knowledge to increase quality of the content we are producing
- Measure the success of content marketing across the different funnel stages, translate your findings into actionable next steps and communicate with your team and manager
- Set-up scalable and efficient processes for content creation from content briefs, feedback rounds and distribution of content across content formats
- Collaborate closely with internal and external subject matter experts to ensure high-quality content
What we are looking for?
- Proven experience in content marketing, ideally in a SaaS/B2B environment
- Experience in leading and building a high performing content marketing team
- Experience with on-page SEO (keyword research, content briefs, meta titles/description, internal linking)
- You value integrity and trust in your own approach as well as your teams – You are open and transparent in all communication and promote a culture of collaboration within the team
- You are highly organized and have a strong analytical approach – you are always on top of your numbers and base your decisions on these
- You are a great communicator (our company language is English) and listener; you are passionate about the xChange mission and inspire and motivate the people around you
What to expect
- An exciting role: You have direct impact on our company growth by leading content marketing at xChange
- Potential to grow your career in a fast-growing, international environment
- A highly motivated, enthusiastic Marketing team – they can’t wait for you to join their team ♥
What we have to offer
- A dynamic and international team with ~ 60 nationalities across our fast-growing 300 team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product-market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open-minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
- Great location – our office is in the city center of Hamburg!
- Goes without saying: Flexible home-office rules, regular team events, and of course a wide variety of fruits and drinks in the office 😉
- All employees become shareholders in xChange
If this sounds like your future job, we are looking forward to your application!