This position can be based out of our Philadelphia, Brooklyn or Roseland, NJ office. Can be Hybrid or remote if not in our local area.
CoreWeave is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Content Marketing Manager to join our growing team. At CoreWeave, we are building the next generation public cloud for GPU-accelerated workloads. Your primary responsibility is to develop a content marketing strategy to drive demand and raise brand awareness for CoreWeave’s products and services within our target markets. You will create content to reach prospects and customers through paid, owned, and earned channels. You will work closely with Sales and Engineering to develop compelling marketing messages to drive value at every moment in the customer journey. We are looking for passionate, creative marketers that want to make positive contributions to the company’s culture, in an environment that focuses on growth both for individual team members and the company as a whole.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and own CoreWeave’s content strategy that stretches across all marketing channels.
- Perform all copywriting for blogs, website, marketing emails (newsletters, announcements), and social media.
- Build and manage CoreWeave’s SEO-led blog strategy, focused on customer success stories, product releases, thought leadership and more.
- Responsible for distilling complex, highly technical topics related to CoreWeave’s offering into succinct, approachable and effective pieces of marketing content.
- Help ensure understanding and amplification of CoreWeave’s value propositions and key messages in marketing materials.
- Collaborate with partners and clients on co-marketing content strategies and projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of our target markets, and stay up-to-date on industry news.
- Track analytics to ascertain content engagement levels, and use data to identify trends and anticipate customer and prospect needs.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Strong understanding of keyword placement and SEO best practices
- Experience creating content for highly technical products and services
- Proven ability to perform successfully in a fast paced, flexible environment
- Thrives in a competitive environment
- B2B tech startup experience
- Experience creating content about cloud services, high-performance compute, AI and machine learning, or Kubernetes.
At CoreWeave we work hard, have fun and move fast! The company has entered a stage of hyper-growth that you will not want to miss out on! Today we are a small, growing team of intelligent, genuine people that value different perspectives and approaches to solving complex problems. We live five core values:
- Be Curious at Your Core
- Act Like an Owner
- Empower Employees
- Deliver Best-in-Class Client Experiences
- Achieve More Together
At CoreWeave we support and encourage an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. We foster an environment that champions collaboration and prioritizes innovative solutions to complex problems. As we get set to take off, the growth opportunities within the organization are limitless. You will be surrounded by some of the best talent in the industry. Come join us!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance – 100% paid for the employee
- Life Insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible, full-service childcare support with Kinside
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch each day in our office locations
- Weekly massages in NJ HQ
- A casual work environment
- Work culture focused on innovative disruption
CoreWeave is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.