About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing and Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth and helping restaurants thrive. BentoBox empowers modern restaurants to build their online presence, diversify revenue, engage with diners and increase operational efficiency. To do so, the platform includes products such as websites, ordering (online ordering, pre-order & catering, gift cards, merchandise, tickets), events management and marketing tools.
Over 7,500 restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door. BentoBox is trusted and loved by hospitality groups such as José Andrés’s ThinkFoodGroup and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group and independent restaurants including Emmy Squared, Suerte, and The Meatball Shop.
About the Role
BentoBox is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team and focus on customer acquisition. This person will work with stakeholders from the Growth, Brand and Design teams to produce gated assets such as white papers, e-books, interactive tools and other forms of thought leadership.
This role is responsible for learning our customers’ challenges, then brainstorming, researching and creating resources that help them overcome those challenges. The ideal candidate has a B2B marketer’s mindset, strong writing/editorial skills and a passion for analyzing trends. They should be comfortable leading large content projects and collaborating with designers to bring them to life.
What You’ll Do
- Develop ideas for white papers, e-books, webinars, interactive tools and other gated assets.
- Own content execution for white papers, e-books, webinars, interactive tools and other gated assets.
- Conduct first- and third-party research, including surveys and interviews, to find and share insights that matter to our customers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop scalable distribution strategies.
- Collaborate with designers to bring large content projects to life visually.
- Analyze content performance and use results to inform new content ideas.
- Understand our brand, product and business objectives, and use them to inform all research and recommendations.
Experience & Skills We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of content writing or content marketing experience.
- Proven experience owning large, research-based content projects.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and solve complex problems.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent internal collaboration skills with proven ability to influence.
- Strong project management skills with ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks.
- B2B, SaaS and/or hospitality industry experience preferred.
Perks of Joining Us
We’re building a hybrid workforce. Unless otherwise specified, all of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location. Additional perks include:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit plans to suit your unique needs
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Generous time off programs including paid parental leave
- Holistic wellness program
- Employee resource groups
- Professional development, growth and support
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
Important Information on BentoBox’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
In order to protect our community, BentoBox requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. BentoBox complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.