Guusto is on a mission to rid the world of bad workplace culture!
We help HR leaders build employee recognition programs so their people feel appreciated, engaged and inspired.
We are on an exciting trajectory, having seen over 300% growth in 2020 and are now the #1 highest rated recognition and rewards platform on G2 with 1000+ 5 star reviews. We power programs for thousands of clients like Levi’s, Harvard, Raptors, Fairmont and more.
As a member of our Marketing team, you can expect to work with some amazingly talented people invested in your growth and development. As the Content Marketer at Guusto, you will be collaborating with Sales, CS, and Product to ensure our voice and content are consistent across all customer-facing channels.
- Salary: $70,000 – $80,000
- Job Type: FT
- Remote: Yes
- Unlimited Vacation
- Learning and Development Budget
- WFH Office Budget
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Recognition Budget
- Employee Equity
In your first 3 months, you will…
- Work with our Head of Marketing to learn our current content plan and offer suggestions on ways to improve it
- Begin to set up and manage the marketing content calendar
- Learn our Voice and Tone for all content
- Collaborate with the Sales and CS teams to understand their needs for sales collateral
- Write your first blog series and begin researching topics and resources for our overall content strategy
- Generate content for our landing pages, emails, and webinars
In your first 12 months, you will…
- Manage and own the content strategy and calendar
- Pitch new content ideas and strategies to the marketing team
- Work with the whole marketing team to create assets for demand gen, social media, email templates, and landing pages
- Have updated the Guusto Voice and Tone guide to better align with our customer-facing assets
- Work closely with Sales and CS to help update their assets and collateral to ensure it is in line with current Voice and Tone guidelines
- Be the voice of Guusto through your ability to write and create authentic and helpful resources
- Work closely with Demand Gen on our SEO content strategy
As a collaborative and small team, we are looking for someone to take ownership of our content strategy and own this important piece of our Marketing team. This role has a lot of room for growth and advancement as we continue to build out the Marketing team and expand our business.
Additional Application Information
We are a remote-first organization with employees in multiple cities and provinces and accept applications from anyone able to work in Canada. If you are located in the Vancouver area, you are welcome to use our main office at 1155 W Pender St.
Please submit writing samples, a blog, or previous work articles with your application.
As part of our interview process, you will be asked to complete an assignment, to write a short blog post and email template. All applicants asked to complete this assignment will be reimbursed for their time.