At Marco Polo we’re passionate about helping people feel close. We develop technology to make that kind of magic happen, and we insist on feeling joyful along the way.
We’re looking to hire a Content Producer. If you love to tell great stories, and care deeply about inspiring an audience to engage with a mission driven brand – we’d love to meet. Nimble, strategic and creative – this position builds a robust content strategy that both inspires, converts and creates alignment with our purpose. This position will manage in-house and freelance resources to build a content calendar, execute it and measure its impact. Strong editing, story crafting and digital experience is required. A love of metrics to inspire data driven content strategies is a must.
In this position, you’ll:
- Build our storytelling strategy: Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at building our brand, driving traffic, engagement, and driving new customers
- Inspire great work: Work with internal and external collaborators and creative resources to build innovative ways to tell a story and deliver them on time with a consistent brand voice
- Embrace the data: Show the impact of not just a single piece of content but the broader user journey and brand impact – balancing great brand work alongside the metrics to build data-driven insights to future content strategies.
- Be the voice of the customer: Create persona driven strategies that help to elevate the customer needs and expectations across all experiences
Ideally you have:
- Experience creating and editing digital content for target audiences across multimedia channels and social platforms
- An ability to communicate your content strategy and decisions, and work cross-functionally with different teams and roles
- Strong editing and copywriting skills
- Willingness to change and adapt content based on data insights
- Humility and focus on building content and stories that people love
- Experience in both producing content directly and managing outsourced resources
- Experience working with digital marketing functions including SEO, Social Media Marketing, E-mail Marketing
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to help people feel close. We’re a fully distributed team that cares about working joyfully and making a big difference in the world. Our app, Marco Polo®, reaches reaching millions of people, helping them stay in touch with the people who matter most to them. Our latest app, Marco Polo Channels, is a one-to-many coaching solution on your own time. Channels has many successful leaders earning revenue doing what they love while making an impact.
We care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We can add teammates from anywhere in North America.
You’ll love working at Marco Polo because:
- We’re a purpose-driven company making a difference in the lives of millions of people
- We’re not just a team, we’re a Teamily. This means that when you join Marco Polo, you’ll join a group of people who aren’t just passionate about what they do, but also care about each other
- We’re moving quickly so things never get stale
- We offer competitive compensation, including equity, healthcare (medical, vision, dental) and paid family leave
Does this sound exciting to you? Think you’re a great fit? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org