Make recognition fun. Love your work. 🤗💚🎉
Join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe!
To learn what makes our company culture unique, take a peek at our Employee Un-Handbook, check out our Instagram, , and read what employees say it’s like to work here.
*** COVID-19 Update: Bonusly is still hiring! We will be conducting all interviews and on-boarding new hires remotely until further notice. Until it is safe to return to office-based work, Bonusly will furnish all employees with what they need to work remotely, and employees may choose to work from any location (provided they follow local health guidelines). ***
What is Bonusly?
Bonusly provides solutions to create high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that success in business is determined by people, working on teams, to solve novel problems. That belief extends to our own team, and we’d love for you to be a part of it.
What is our mission?
Our mission is to help people connect with their work and each other in meaningful ways. Our vision is for every organization to reach success by using Bonusly to build high-performance, high-engagement teams. We believe that the way we work today can be so much better.
How do we get there?
Our top-rated SaaS platform is built by the talented and creative team here at Bonusly. We work with autonomy, responsibility, and purpose. We are driven by a desire to make meaningful impacts for our customers, and to be excellent teammates to each other along the way.
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado (Relocation Assistance Provided)
Bonusly is looking for sharp, motivated, and results-oriented Content Promotion Specialist to grow our existing Content Marketing team. We are looking for an additional team member to help us expand the reach of our content marketing and positively impact the HR/People Ops community. We need someone who is passionate about digital marketing and SEO, able to learn quickly, is an excellent communicator, and collaborates well. You’ll be challenged to scale our content promotion efforts to the right audience while keeping up with industry leaders, and we’ll look to you as our resident distribution and outreach expert.
You’ll contribute to a team building products that transform workplace recognition and feedback at the most innovative and fastest-growing companies in the world.
What you’ll do
- Establish and maintain strategic relationships with partners in the HR/People Ops and HR Tech community
- Explore creative ways to distribute content to a broader audience
- Pursue relevant outreach opportunities to advocate for Bonusly as a top industry thought leader, garnering mentions and links
- Identify and contribute to authoritative industry communities to share Bonusly’s expertise
- Coordinate content promotion efforts with vendors and partners
- Collaborate with other Bonusly team members to find new opportunities to grow our audience
- Join an inclusive, collaborative, and skilled marketing team that loves to create valuable, high-quality, and results-driven campaigns.
💯You should apply if you have…..
- Earned a BA/BS Degree (If not, + 2 Years of Professional Digital Experience)
- 1 – 3 years of Professional Digital Marketing experience
- 1+ years of experience with Email Marketing software such as (but not limited to) Hubspot, Marketo, Buzzstream, etc.
- Familiarity with web analytics, SEO, and link building
- Excellent written communication skills
Bonus points for…..
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- B2B SaaS Marketing experience
- Proven marketing outreach track record
- Educational marketing experience
- SEO tool knowledge (e.g. Ahrefs, Moz, SEMrush, etc.)
- Base Salary Range: $52,500 – $82,500
- Equity Range: .01% – .05%
🎉Benefits and opportunities include…
• Collaborating with a growing team of smart & passionate creators.
• Making work more enjoyable and meaningful by reimagining the way companies recognize and reward their employees.
• Being empowered to innovate, take ownership, and motivate change at a growing company.
• Flexible “work-from” policies.
• Fully covered Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Fully covered short-term/long-term disability and life insurance
• Progressive vacation policy.
• 401(k) with employer matching.
• Subsidized wellness, transit, and professional development.
• Bonusly! (Of course we use our own product for peer, work anniversary, and birthday recognition)
💚 What’s it like to work at Bonusly?
Culture and employee experience are some of our top priorities! See what we’re all about at https://bonus.ly/about, and check out our official Employee Unhandbook to learn more about our culture and values.
🔸 We actively work toward greater diversity, equity, and inclusion
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.