Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
At Veho, we are committed to finding the safest and most efficient ways to execute our service to the level of quality that our clients and their customers have come to appreciate and expect. This means that our existing processes must be under constant consideration for improvement. It will mean establishing better workflows, introducing new or improved tools, and brokering changes with our working partners.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst will support Veho’s entire Ground Operations organization by finding better solutions for our processes and enabling us to standardize those solutions across all our markets and facilities. These solutions will require buy-in from ground-level team members, their leaders, and our executive team. That means cost-benefit analysis will need to be performed and presented whenever a change is being recommended. Once those processes have been understood and analyzed, this person will need to document it clearly and concisely.
- Degree with a focus related to Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience working in a Continuous Improvement role for a large organization or one that has scaled quickly
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills that allow you to create strong relationships with people at all levels of the organization
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Excel and Tableau, or similar
- Experience creating and presenting slide decks that can tell a story of why a change is necessary, how we’ve considered a solution, and what your recommendations are
- Lean Process, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, or related experience is preferred
- Experience with HTML
- New site/operational implementation experience highly preferred
- Data analytics, new systems implementation experience is also a plus