Job Title: Contract Manager, Customer Success Team (1:Many) – German
Role Description: As a Contract Manager for our 1:Many Customer base at HubSpot you will be responsible for handling all assigned customer contract inquiries in a timely manner. This includes communicating directly with customers and internal colleagues to ensure the accurate resolution of customer inquiries and the execution of customer renewals. As part of our customer-focused, results-driven organization, you will be responsible for managing a high volume of account-related tasks and customer inquiries centered on maximizing customer investment with HubSpot.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Resolve a high volume of customer inquiries in a timely manner while providing exceptional customer service.
- Communicate directly with customers and internal colleagues to ensure the accurate execution of customer renewals.
- Solve complex billing issues that require extensive analysis while moving through different scenarios and systems. You will work in conjunction with other internal teams including Customer Success, Accounts Receivable, and Sales, as well as partnering with Business Enablement on ways to enhance our billing infrastructure.
- Contribute to the growth of the contract management organization by providing feedback and piloting new processes and playbooks.
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about creating a great customer experience.
- Show clear communication skills with the ability to effectively lead a phone conversation.
- Seek to understand multiple perspectives in a situation.
- Have healthy negotiation and interpersonal problem-solving skills.
- Embrace a dynamic and motivating environment.
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of equality and inclusion.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.