Are you someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment while helping businesses grow better? Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to challenging problems? Are you an excellent communicator and enjoy finding opportunities through data? Do you find yourself engaging with chat and bots on different websites in your everyday life? If so, this role might be right for you!
Did you know, almost a third of our customers engaged with us on chat before buying? As a team, we are trying to help companies grow by creating experiences built specifically for them and their business needs that enables them to engage, learn and purchase the way they want to. We invest in conversational marketing because we believe our prospects and customers want to connect with us immediately and we want to meet them where they are, which is on our website.
HubSpot is looking for a conversational marketing manager to own the website chat experience for visitors, prospects, users, and customers. Working closely with our website team and sales team, you will have the opportunity to create, report on, and optimize the onsite conversational experiences.
This role sits on the Conversational & Retail Marketing team and reports the Manager of Conversational & Retail Marketing. This person will work closely with a variety of teams including Web Strategy, Marketing Technology, and our Inbound Success Coach team.
If this sounds like you, we would love to talk to you.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Own the strategy, experiences, and reporting for the chat flows live across hubspot.com
- Find new areas opportunities for conversational experiences on the website
- Utilize data, research insights, feedback, and program reporting to continually optimize our communication strategy
- Design experiments and analyze results
- Align with our Inbound Success Coach team to find the right balance between automation and human communication to delight our visitors
- Work closely with regional marketers to identify regional nuances for our chat experiences and help solve for them
We’re looking for people who are:
- Interested in conversational marketing
- Agile and experimental learners
- Deeply analytical and comfortable with using data to inform strategy
- Interested in designing experiments, running them and reporting on results
- Passionate about the user experience
- Excellent communicators, writers, and storytellers
- Comfortable with change and a fast-paced environment where things move quickly and change often
- Have a growth mindset — excited about solving tough problems no one else has solved
Additional experience (a plus, but not required):
- Copywriting experience
- Conversational marketing experience
- History of working successfully with sales, services, and/or product teams
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.