We’re looking for a spectacular, full-time remote Technical Customer Support Person
Never heard of us? That’s cool. We’re a niche optimization software market leader, that focuses on providing a tool that’s Privacy focused to customers that align with our values. We’re also 100% carbon neutral. Pretty neat, huh?
This role could be a great match for you if…
- You love troubleshooting
- Customer delight in your solution gives you energy
- Collaboration with smart colleagues excites you
- Working within a culture of experimentation is your vibe
Were you nodding your head? Cool!
So, what’s the role?
It’s a technical one where you’ll help solve issues with a range of complexity. In all cases you’ll deliver best-in-class support where you’re not tracked or judged on ticket close time.
What’s a normal day like?
- Resolving issues with empathy balancing between urgency and care in details.
- Owning, investigating and troubleshooting customer technical issues from start to end.
- Developing small code solutions to frequent customer issues.
- Documenting your solutions so we can improve for next time.
- Collaborating with colleagues to show blind spots in the spirit of progress.
- Sharing your learning and knowledge.
Interesting…so how do I know if this role suits me?
Well, you’ve got technical skills such as:
- Knowledge of front end web development technologies, analytics and browser tools.
- An understanding of SPA frameworks and a desire to learn more.
- Skill with Google Analytics and Chrome Development tools.
And professional skills like:
- A growth mindset that’s excited to learn and improve.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Prioritization skills that allow you to manage a range of projects.
But why should I work at Convert?
Well here are a few reasons our team does:
1. Remote Team.
We’re a 100% pre-pandemic remote team. This means we KNOW how to excel at working remotely. We work with trust, transparency and communication — not micromanagement, zoom meetings and screen tracking.
2. No Hierarchy.
We’re powered by Holacracy not a “top down” management structure. This means that your role(s) is/are defined around the work you do. They don’t give you status and they provide clarity into who does what. This translates into autonomy and transparency.
3. Be Yourself.
We’re in 16 countries (and growing). With that kind of diversity we don’t shy away from discussing issues like structural racism, gender equality, environmental issues and whatever’s on your mind. If it’s important to you, it’s important to us.
Yet excited and ambitious. We take the work seriously, but not ourselves. Join Coffee &Tea Time to chat. Have a buddy call. Interact in casual slack channels. Building connections IS foundational to better remote work, and you’re paid to do just that!
5. Perks for everyone.
No matter if you’re part-time or full time. Everyone brings value! You’ll have access to premium courses and tools, a monthly productivity allowance, up to 14 days of paid leave, health and wellbeing stipend after 6 – 12 months, unlimited unpaid vacation (without the guilt trip) To name a few!
6. Work Life Balance.
We’re all adults who know how we best function and what we need to do our best work. We trust you to build your schedule* and work effectively when and where you need to. Sick family member? Got a migraine? Manage your time so you can come back and focus at 100%.
*Some roles require specific working hours to serve customer timezones.Sorry!
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to $35 per hour
Timezone: Working Eastern Time Zone, but can be located anywhere
Status: Independent Contractor. No citizenship requirements or work permits needed.
Note: We actively welcome diversity in applicants. We encourage you to be YOU; Gender, sexual orientation, religion, social class, level of education, citizenship or refugee status, age, accent or marital status. Discrimination of any kind has no place here.