After building a successful design & marketing agency, we decided to found our software company Perspective Software in 2018 – in order to help hundreds of inspiring companies every day to bring their message to their audience in a simple and authentic way. Our goal is to build the easiest online marketing technologies with the most passionate community of entrepreneurs. More importantly, we are building software that millions of people will use and will fall in love with.
As our copywriter at Perspective, you take the lead in further developing our own tone of voice. You know exactly what our target group needs are and are able to communicate in their language. By creating content that helps our customers to achieve their goals, you will support us in bringing the Perspective feeling back in everything we do.
What you will be doing
- You will provide our clients with relevant content such as product updates, funnel hacks and interesting offers on a regular basis via channels such as e-mail, YouTube and social media
- You will continuously evaluate our content activities analytically and make sure we have fast iterative circles to improve our results
- You will independently lead, manage and develop your own projects
- You will create all different kinds of content that our target group needs to achieve their goals (e.g. free templates, blog post, white papers, case studies)
- You will work alongside the marketing team as well as the product team
- You will define how we as a brand communicate as Perspective, and what our tone of voice on all channels is
- You will work closely with the performance marketing team to ensure the best results in our paid media efforts
Who you are
- You know how to bring brands to life by giving them their own recognizable language
- You know how to create well written ads that inspire our target audience about our product
- You know how to create content pieces that people love (e.g. whitepapers, templates)
- You have a thorough understanding of the production life-cycle of various content types
- You have sophisticated knowledge of digital marketing, user experience and brand strategy best practices
- You have an understanding of the major social media channels (Youtube, Facebook, Clubhouse, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- You have experience in digital analytics and are comfortable in using tools such as Google Analytics or other analytics services
- You have been working in a high performing environment for at least 3 years
- You care about digital design
- You are an expert in short form content and have extensive experience with long form content
- You are an expert at managing projects, as well as interests from various stakeholders and finishing them
- You are ambitious, pro-active and result-oriented
- You are fluent in German and English both written and verbal
What you can expect at Perspective
- Remote & Freedom | We strongly believe that every work environment needs to be ideal and fitted to the person. For this very reason, all our team members work remotely – in their own much needed way. That’s how we can ensure that all our talents have much freedom to create the best results possible.
- Responsibility, Ownership & Impact | At Perspective, all our team members have a voice. We value every opinion and encourage all to speak their mind. Only with team effort, we can create something great. We believe in our team and therefore, give them much responsibility. Even if we fail, we learn from it, get back up and continue to succeed. It is part of the game and we know it.
- Personal & Professional Growth | Your development is our priority. With our intensive onboarding, feedback talks and trainings, we foster your personal and professional development. One of our core value is “Keep Growing” which we portray in everything we do.
- Best Equipment & Remote Budget | Our company is build on the USP of quality and we want to keep it that way. To keep up the quality, we only provide the best equipment to our team: For example, every new team member receives an Apple MacBook Pro for their work and a monthly remote working budget.
- Team Events | We know working solely remotely can make it difficult to build a strong team spirit. However, at Perspective we focus deeply on team building by hosting various team events throughout the year. We understand the need of interaction face-to-face and strongly encourage it.
- Cordial & passionate team | Last, but not least, we are the most cordial team you can imagine. We love working together, respect each other and always value each others opinions. We care deeply about our team members and are always down for a good virtual after work hangout
Please note, due to our company structure and legal restrictions, we are currently only able to employ European citizens.