Who are we?
Postclick is the world’s leading solution for digital advertising conversions. We blend personalization, optimization, machine learning, and human insight to guarantee marketers higher conversions.
We are innovators reshaping the digital marketing space. We champion big ideas, embrace cross-functional collaboration, and invite bold thinkers from all over the world to be a part of our teams. We bring passion to our roles, cultivate diverse perspectives, and never stop striving for powerful results. Informed by a decade of conversion data, our advertising conversion cloud creates personalized connections between brands and their customers. Like us, our technology is always in pursuit of better ways.
If you are excited to be part of this vision, read on!
You are currently enrolled or have recently graduated in Linguistics, Marketing, Journalism, or similar areas and are interested in working with engineers and data scientists helping computers understand patterns of languages, emotions, and design. You thrive in your work and you want to be a part of an extraordinary team and participate in the design of the future of digital marketing. You believe in having a diverse and inclusive culture that thinks big, moves fast and cares about disrupting. You want to improve or practice your English with a globally diverse team and you want to experience working for a fast-growing US artificial intelligence company.
This is a full-time (40 hr/week) paid position.
- Create examples using specific tools and platforms provided that enables Data Scientists to develop artificial intelligence models by:
- Reading passages of text (in English) and identifying the existence (or lack thereof), of emotions and/or other attributes.
- Viewing images of portions of websites and identifying the existence (or lack thereof), of certain style components or sections (known as blocks).
- Research/review with colleagues where image/text goals are unclear.
- Review and follow data labeling guidelines, where applicable.
- Raise suggestions for/enhance data labeling guidelines based on feedback and learnings.
- Gain an increased understanding of the following over time:
- Machine Learning training processes
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Landing Page Optimization (LPO)
- Design and copywriting in Landing Pages
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality.
- Analytical mindset, capable of breaking each project down into steps, executing, and flagging issues.
- Interested in learning about machine learning/artificial intelligence.
- Strong written and spoken English
- Critical thinking skills for interpreting underlying intent in images and text.
- Exposure to digital marketing, conversion rate optimization, consumer psychology, and/or e-commerce is a plus.
This is an entry-level position, we don’t need previous experience in the field.
Sneak peek at our culture
- Slack channels to share your passions and connect with fellow Postclickers!
- Fun, casual, transparent work environment
- No meeting Fridays
- Autonomy – we trust you to do your job!
- Internal tools to give and receive kudos
- We constantly celebrate and work to improve diversity & inclusion
- Coffee talks with our CEO, Mark McKenna
We are an equal opportunity employer searching for exceptional talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are here to support every candidate and provide reasonable accommodations to help you apply if needed.
If you’ve made it this far, we hope you’re as excited as we are about finding out if we’re a good fit for each other, let’s talk.