Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We are looking for an energetic, consultative, and passionate Sales Account Executive who can put both their technical skills and business acumen into action.
- Evangelize the Tackle Vision and our ability to help transform the way software companies sell
- Collaborate with some of the leading Marketplace experts while becoming an expert on Marketplace Selling
- Build and manage a territory plan, balancing multiple concurrent sales cycles, working full-cycle deals from creation to close
- Research and prospect into an assigned list of ISVs using the latest prospecting tools to generate a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Connect and consult with inbound leads for unassigned accounts (Partner and Marketing-generated)
- Learn and demonstrate the Tackle Platform to new prospective customers
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through proper use of sales tools
- Collaborate effectively and engage various pre/post sales resources including Sales Development Representatives, Sales Engineers, Marketplace Guides, Customer Success, and Customer Support
- Live and breathe the values at the heart of our success
- 3-5 years of B2B, SaaS sales experience in a quota-carrying role, with a consistent track record of overachievement
- 2+ years experience in a consultative sales role for products/solutions that affect multiple stakeholders and areas of a customer organization
- You understand complex deals (this will give you empathy for our customers, most of whom are selling complex solutions) but you are excited to work on transactional deals
- Excellent sales organization skills, attention to detail, and customer focus
- Willingness to learn in a high-paced sales environment, embrace feedback, and hold yourself accountable
- Demonstrated success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation, and closing new customers
- You’re curious and enjoy learning about software companies, what they sell, how they sell it, and who they sell it to
- Experienced with Salesforce.com, sales automation tools, and collaboration tools
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, fully-remote, unstructured, and rapidly evolving environment
- Startup experience is a major plus. Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCP is also a bonus
- You’re smart, no doubt about it – but your EQ is off the charts. Motivation, empathy, desire, and ability to succeed are also present in equal measures
- You’re happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens
* This role will require travel
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We succeed when our customers succeed. That’s why every role at Tackle leads to the customer. We exist to support, guide, and empower our customers.
Explore and experiment – We are curious and creative at work, always looking for innovative ways to improve. We continuously iterate and push the boundaries of what’s possible. Tackle is a safe place to try new things.
Learn and grow as a team – We seek and share knowledge across Tackle. We actively connect and collaborate with others. We welcome different perspectives and invite healthy debate.
Celebrate wellness – We value work-life harmony and personal well being. We share and appreciate stories of wellness every day. We are remote by design, so all Tacklers have the freedom to be their best selves.
Tackle together – We work openly and transparently at Tackle. We are caring, empathetic, and kind. Every Tackler plays a part in our welcoming, inclusive culture.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.