Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
Doximity is looking for a finance manager to join the team to help scale our corporate financial planning and analysis function. This role will report to the Director of FP&A and will be responsible for Doximity’s consolidated expense budgeting, forecasting and reporting of financial and operational metrics. This individual will partner closely with leaders across the company to deliver accurate and actionable insights.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Business partner with Sales and Marketing leaders to create department level headcount and operating expense plans
- Collaborate with business partners and the accounting team to identify and implement process and reporting improvements – continually solicit feedback on where we can do better
Planning, Analysis and Reporting
- Review and approve purchase requests to ensure spend is within budget and recorded to the appropriate cost centers
- Maintain company wide headcount reconciliation on a monthly basis to ensure consistency amongst various source systems (HR, Payroll, Finance)
- Manage forecasting and reporting within Adaptive planning; including monthly actuals vs budget analyses
- Balance sheet and cash flow forecasting – partnering with our Accounting team to continually improve the accuracy and management of certain metrics
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of FP&A experience, with at least 2 years in Corporate FP&A
- Experience with Adaptive planning software, netsuite and salesforce
- Ability to build and maintain a three statement financial model
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to translate financial analytics into clear and insightful recommendations, and to tell the story beyond the numbers
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with partners at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of US GAAP and accounting concepts
Location: This is a remote opportunity with a strong preference for someone in Pacific, Mountain or Central Time. Our HQ is in San Francisco, CA, so being available during west coast business hours will be required.
More About Doximity…
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.