Articulate Global LLC is seeking a CRM Stewardship Manager to design and manage the program of streamlining and maintaining an accurate structure of prospect and customer data within our CRM and its connected systems. This role will partner with other teams to outline and deliver rules for keeping a clean database of prospects and customers in alignment with our account-based model. Working directly within the Operations team, the CRM Stewardship Manager will continually analyze CRM data quality to ensure a smooth customer journey, adherence to data governance best practices, and coordinate any structural changes to accounts, account hierarchies, and record ownership. This role will also be responsible for growing the CRM Stewardship department as the organization grows.
What you’ll do:
- Design and manage the process of streamlining our account database, hierarchies, and account record ownership within Salesforce
- Work with the business solutions team to outline best practices and rules for all Salesforce users to maintain clean record ownership and structure
- Manage all hierarchy and structural change requests and coordinate the implementation of changes in connected systems
- Effectively communicate structural changes to our Salesforce prospect and customer database across the organization
- Continually analyze CRM data quality, KPIs and metrics, and ensure enriched data flows throughout our CRM and all connected systems
- Establish and implement best practices for maintaining data governance and integrity
- Lead a team of CRM Stewards to support the organization’s need for a proper account-based data model
- Evaluate systems and tools for improving the way data is brought into our CRM from the start
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
What you should have:
- Minimum 3-5 years in a business operations or sales operations role with experience managing a complex CRM and tech stack of applications
- Strong expertise as a power user or administrator of Salesforce in a sales environment
- Solid business acumen and experience with automation platforms, data enrichment, and sales engagement solutions
- Proven experience in designing, maintaining, or managing data governance best practices within a growing organization
- Strong competency in problem solving and project management
- Self-starter with a desire to continuously learn and grow
- Self-motivated in a remote environment with the ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Flexible, driven, collaborative, and trustworthy
- A four-year college degree or similar combination of skills and experiences
You’re the ideal candidate if:
- Salesforce Administrator certified
- Experience working for an enterprise SaaS organization, understanding business models and best practices
- Experience with the cleansing and de-duplication of large sets of lead, account, and contact data within Salesforce
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.