Blockworks is a fast-growing financial media brand that delivers news and insights about bitcoin and crypto to millions of investors.
Our editorial site, newsletters, podcasts and events provide investors with the critical analysis and information they need to make smarter decisions about digital assets.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a writer to takeover our daily newsletter, which currently has more than 50,000 subscribers. The daily newsletter is the go-to newsleltter for investors interested in crypto, DeFi, macro themes, and more. It is not a simple recap of the news, but rather, an insightful take on the day’s top stories.
This role comes with the opportunity to host a podcast as well.
We want to find the best person for the role regardless of where you are located. This role is open for candidates who are working remote as well as candidates who prefer to work from our New York City office.
What You’ll Do:
- Write a daily newsletter (5x/week)
- Work with editor to add your personal take and flair to the day-to-day stories
- Grow your newsletter on social media
- Become an industry expert on your topic (macro, DeFi, on-chain analytics, etc.)
- Create non-written content on podcasts and/or YouTube
- Deep understanding of bitcoin and crypto
- Ability to write and edit clearly and quickly. Crypto moves quickly, so you absolutely need to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong social media presence
- Passion for content and developing new, creative ideas
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Remote work-station stipend
- Commuter benefits
- Learning stipend
- Team happy hours and outings
- Generous vacation and PTO policy
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
What We Need From You:
If this sounds like a place you could make your mark, please submit your resume or Twitter or LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Strategist + Your Name” in the subject line.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Blockworks is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com