At ConsenSys we have a vision of a world where data sovereignty and financial well-being is accessible to every person and organization. We believe Ethereum and decentralized protocol technology is a more trustworthy and equitable foundation for how we create and share value across the web. On this trusted, open source foundation, we can accelerate the world’s transition to a universally accessible network of distributed participants where transparency, security and freedom are fundamental.
Our product suite, composed of Truffle, Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. As the leading Ethereum software company, ConsenSys enables developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. To learn more about ConsenSys, and explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
Why join ConsenSys?
Remote first. You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from many different countries and cultures. Want to work remotely? Go ahead. Or pop into one of our offices? We’ve got you covered in NYC, DC, Dublin, London, Paris, Brisbane and Hong Kong.
Flexible working arrangements. You can create your own journey with flexible schedules and locations. We believe everyone has the right to control their own freedom. Our people can make their own schedule, own their own time, and we encourage you to travel and work from anywhere in the world.
Continuous learning and opportunities. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. To support your development we pay for you to learn by offering unlimited access to Coursera, a platform with thousands of courses for you to learn whatever you want, and acquire new skills.
Unlimited vacation/holidays. We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. Company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days every quarter to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. Work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
About the role:
As a ConsenSys Customer Insights Strategist, you will retain and evolve the health of our Customers, running blockchain-based applications built using the latest technologies. The Customer Insights Strategist will play a critical role in uncovering customer needs, finding gaps and turning them into actionable insights for our renowned products like MetaMask and Infura. Duties for the Customer Insights Strategist will include a broad range of tasks such as conducting primary market research, interviewing customers, gathering and analyzing insights on client-to-business interactions, and improving customer experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use a combination of primary research, client data, and housed data to uncover new insights and hypothesis relevant to ConsenSys customers
- Identify and implement a process for the Voice of Customer (VoC) to drive product improvements and the frontline teams to provide better customer service
- Conduct Voice of Customer (VoC) interviews with retail customers (e.g., MetaMask users) and enterprise customers to dive into their specific product needs
- Track key customer success metrics like CSAT, NPS and CES on an ongoing basis through qualitative (e.g., VOC interviews) and quantitative (e.g., online survey) research methods
- Partner up with finance and marketing teams on specific market research projects involving segmentation, pricing, packaging and market sizing
- Capture, synthesize and interpret disparate quantitative data within the context of business objectives, identify trends and explore data
- Create regular and ad-hoc customer insight reports and present to key stakeholders to keep their finger on the pulse
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting or start-up/tech companies, with a focus on digital topics. Familiarity with blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in leading and developing Voice of the Customer initiatives, and other customer-centric program and initiative management
- Experience conducting interviews with customers in various formats such as 1:1 interviews and focus groups
- Excellent communication skills to inspire change management across the company
- Analytical and quantitative skills, including ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases and drive improvements
- Fundamental understanding of data analytics and marketing research and sales tools (e.g., Qualtrics, CRM, CPQ, Google Marketing Cloud)
- Familiarity with various packaging and pricing research methods (e.g., conjoint, Van Westendorp, Gabor Granger) and customer segmentation frameworks
- Fluency in English and proficiency in MS Office are essential
Don’t meet all the requirements? Don’t sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you’ve got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we’re ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Continuous learning & opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.