Who we are…
Pearl Health is restoring the independence and joy of practicing medicine for doctors in America. Our healthcare system has burdened our doctors with too much process, while removing them from what they do best: caring for those we love most. We are a team of physicians (Groups), physician-enablement experts (VillageMD, Steward, Stellar) and technologists (athenahealth, TrialSpark, Flatiron Health) and health plan leaders (Oscar, Clover, Centivo) who believe that primary care providers (PCPs) are the key to America’s future health. Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz and AlleyCorp.
We believe there is a need to bring humanism back to healthcare. We launched Pearl Health to help PCPs who are overwhelmed by the demands of an aging population and the unpredictable business model inherent to Traditional Medicare. This solution will empower PCPs to provide better care to their entire patient population and democratize access to healthcare risk, making it more readily available and optimized through an intelligent marketplace. We free physicians to better allocate their time with patients, increase their autonomy, and provide incentives that are aligned with achieving better outcomes through clinical decision-making powered by actionable intelligence.
What we hope you can do…
We are seeking a Customer Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing and executing customer-centric marketing strategies that drive customer loyalty, retention, engagement, and growth. This includes developing targeted campaigns, analyzing customer data, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver personalized experiences that meet the needs of our customers. The Customer Marketing Manager will also be responsible for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of customer marketing initiatives
What an Customer Marketing Manager means to us…
- Develop and execute customer marketing campaigns that drive loyalty and retention
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and insights, and use these insights to inform marketing strategy and campaign development
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, customer service, and product teams, to deliver personalized experiences for customers
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of customer marketing initiatives, including through the use of A/B testing and other analytics tools
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in customer marketing, and apply this knowledge to continuously improve our customer marketing efforts
- Manage budgets and resources effectively to ensure that customer marketing initiatives are delivered on time and within budget
Who you are…
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical skills, with experience using data to inform marketing strategy and decision-making
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with email marketing, social media marketing, and other digital marketing channels
- Proficiency with analytics tools such as Google Analytics and A/B testing tools
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Hubspot CRM and marketing automation tools a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Our definition of diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. We believe all of our colleague’s points of view are integral to our success, and that inclusion is everyone’s responsibility and a cause of beautiful things.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds and are committed to a fair hiring process free from discrimination and focused around problem solving, improvement, and mutual empowerment.
This role will be remote.
Remote Work and Covid-19
We are a remote-first company, our largest concentrations of team members in the NYC and Boston areas.
Compensation and Benefits
The salary range for this position is between $110,000-$140,000 per year. Salary is one component of Pearl’s total compensation package, which also includes access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, possible equity options, and much more. Please visit our benefits page for more information: https://pearlhealth.com/our-benefits/
If a resume is submitted to any Pearl Health employee by a third party without a valid written and signed search agreement, it will become the property of Pearl Health and no fee will be paid, irrespective of whether the candidate is hired.