Zonos is the cross-border technology solution for online retailers and other solutions providers that deal with global ecommerce. As a cloud provider located in St. George, Utah, we contribute strongly to the Silicon Slopes community both in Northern Utah as well as locally.
Zonos seeks a Retention Specialist for our Customer Success department. As part of our growing team, you’ll be responsible for the success of our new (and current) customers by offering world-class support and helping to maintain customer satisfaction. You will need to be curious and genuinely care about your customers to thrive in this position. Remote applicants welcome!
- Help customers get the most out of Zonos products.
- Ensure customers have a great experience with our products at every touchpoint.
- Deliver and communicate ROI throughout the customer life cycle.
- Create customer advocacy by building value.
- Act as a consultant for customers and educate them on our products and features.
- Create customer-facing documentation and technical walkthrough videos.
- Take initiative to document internal processes and information.
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Resolve customer complaints/issues via email and phone.
- Proactively reach out to existing Zonos customers to ensure continued satisfaction with our products and evaluate any potential product upgrade or upsell opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Zonos advocates, e.g. G2 reviews, Shopify App reviews, NPS, testimonials, and case studies.
- 2+ years experience in either logistics, ecommerce, cross-border, SaaS, or Customer Success
- Enjoys writing and can do so concisely
- Has strong technical skills and is able to become a power user in other software solutions
- Genuinely cares and empathizes with people
- Has a passion for discovering/developing solutions for complex, process problems
- Has the ability to travel as needed
- Is hungry and able to take on new difficult projects on their own
- Never gives up, but figures out how to be creative and solve problems
More about Zonos
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.
At Zonos, we are looking for a people person who is hungry and willing to stretch and grow. The role is challenging for three reasons.
- International trade is complicated and takes a long time to learn.
- Working at a growing cloud technology company is challenging.
- You will be expected to learn new skills that you don’t currently have.